[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jamal Lewis Update

Balzac

from Rotoworld:

Jamal Lewis (sprained foot) was in a protective boot and did not practice for the Browns on Wednesday.

"He's working to get back," coach Romeo Crennel said. "If he can play, he's going to play. We'll take it day to day, and we'll see how it does. Probably later in the week we'll know more." The results of Lewis' MRI were never revealed, but the fact that he was in a boot isn't a good sign. Jason Wright would make a solid flex play against Miami if Lewis sits out.

Jason Wright would make a solid flex play against Miami if Lewis sits out.

:D I love these kind of blurbs...

A "solid flex play" if you have the luxury of two viable starting RBs while managing to dodge injuries, underperformance, suspensions, bye weeks etc.

Jason Wright, you might now be my RB2 this week. :D

I think Wright is more than a solid flex play this week if he gets all the touches in CLE's backfield - especially in PPR leagues. Solid RB2 if you ask me.

I think Wright is more than a solid flex play this week if he gets all the touches in CLE's backfield - especially in PPR leagues. Solid RB2 if you ask me.

+1

This game reeks of a similar situation to the CLE-CIN game.

Two middling-to-crappy teams who randomly forget how to play defense for a week.

I'll take what I can get if Lewis is limited or out.

Edited by kingfish247

Anyone think Jerome Harrison will get any playing time?

Not sure as CLE is not a team I follow too closely but after a quick search it looks like Harrison has been declared inactive quite a few times this season so there must be something forcing a coach's decision to keep him off the field.

Crennel said Harrison would be activated but it's hard to imagine him seeing much action after being inactive so many weeks.

Anyone think Jerome Harrison will get any playing time?

to be honest, I didn't even realize he was still with the squad. does he have a single carry all year?

to be honest, I didn't even realize he was still with the squad. does he have a single carry all year?

Nope. He has been inactive for every game and the staff doesn't think he can handle blocking at the pro level yet. As a third down back...this is a pretty important part of the game. Unless the Browns have success running early in the game...JH will only get minimal carries. He is a liability. If he does carry the ball expect a fumble and a quick ass-pine.

Edited by The Dawgfather

+1

This game reeks of a similar situation to the CLE-CIN game.

Two middling-to-crappy teams who randomly forget how to play defense for a week.

I'll take what I can get if Lewis is limited or out.

Dude I know you don't follow the Browns much, but you have to be joking. Yeah, Cleo Lemon is going to light the Browns up with his sick ass arsenal of WR's. What a joke. Cleveland may be an average team, but they are improving each week and will most likely bury Miami at home. We shut down Baltiwhore, and regardless of Miami having a better RB...get real on the prediction and understand that Miami's offense is a lot closer to Baltiwhore's then the Cincintucky's.

The Browns will be the only ones throwing up points. Weird to say, but true.

Edited by The Dawgfather

Dude I know you don't follow the Browns much, but you have to be joking. Yeah, Cleo Lemon is going to light the Browns up with his sick ass arsenal of WR's. What a joke. Cleveland may be an average team, but they are improving each week and will most likely bury Miami at home. We shut down Baltiwhore, and regardless of Miami having a better RB...get real on the prediction and understand that Miami's offense is a lot closer to Baltiwhore's then the Cincintucky's.

Cleveland should hammer Miami, Jamal Lewis or no.

this matchup is so exciting, so sexy, it was too hot for the start/bench list...

And Harrison won't do anything as I said earlier in the week, peepin...This is the Wright/Vickers show

this matchup is so exciting, so sexy, it was too hot for the start/bench list...

And Harrison won't do anything as I said earlier in the week, peepin...This is the Wright/Vickers show

Thanks. I was just curious... I actually cut Harrison a while back, so Im glad he isnt getting time. :D

im my second league, I got Maroney, Lynch, DeAngelo Williams, Kenny Watson and Wright...!!

Here's hoping both Rudi and Jamal 'rest' this week, as looks like Maroney wont go....Lynch is on a bye...DeAngelo has done nothing.....Watson and Wright would be my STARTERS...OUCH!!

Rotoworld 10.11.07

Jamal Lewis (foot) will be a game-time decision in Week 6.

Lewis missed practice in its entirety for the second straight day Thursday, and his owners shouldn't be counting on him to play. Miami looked improved against the run against Houston in Week 5, but still ranks second to last in the NFL. Jason Wright owners can pencil him into their lineups for now.

Source: clevelandbrowns.com

Lesson #2183 of the '07 FF season...

Start any and all offensive players involved in any way shape or form in a CLE game.