[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bluegrass Miracle

Rockerbraves

Yeaaaa, they won't pull the upset. They were overrated when we beat them last week, and they are still overrated this week.

7-0 Kentucky

Wonder who looks overrated now :D

This is the same Kentucky team that was down to Louisville with 40 seconds left in the game and pulled out the miricle win, yes miricle win over the horrible 3-3 Cardinals :D

7-0 Kentucky

Wonder who looks overrated now :D

This is the same Kentucky team that was down to Louisville with 40 seconds left in the game and pulled out the miricle win, yes miricle win over the horrible 3-3 Cardinals :wacko:

:D

Poor CD8730, seems like a pompous ass that is a fan of a decent football team.

Uhhhmmm, okaaaaaaaay. South Carolina is as overrated as Kentucky. They are a decent team, but won't beat LSU. I won't even respond to TOS since he spelled "miracle" wrong twice.

Sadly, I guess me saying UK is overrated means I think LSU is a world beater. There is no elite team this year, soooooooo, even though LSU isn't THAT great, UK still won't win.

Oh, and as for being "pompous ass that is a fan of a decent football team" atleast (unlike most people on this board) I attend the university I cheer for.

Edited by CD6405

How disappointing will it be if LSU is handed this game due to the botched PI call that gave them a 4th and 6 and a TD ?

KY has dominated LSU on both sides of the ball all game long and is easily the best team on the field today.

#1 ? I don't think so !

Well, they're battling SEC powerhouse Kentucky, and the SEC is a notch above the NFC South. So I wouldn't hold this against LSU too much.

How disappointing will it be if LSU is handed this game due to the botched PI call that gave them a 4th and 6 and a TD ?

KY has dominated LSU on both sides of the ball all game long and is easily the best team on the field today.

#1 ? I don't think so !

I think LSU's TE made up for your penalty, considering it was an easy touchdown. If you want to complain over bad penalties, watch any SEC game any weekend and it happens every game.

Awesome win! Even better considering Santa was playing Ref and only gifting LSU!

And this comment comes from a Bama fan!

The refs played helper to LSU every week, also to Florida. The SEC doesn't want these elites to fall, but sometimes the refs can't do it. Twice when south carolina played LSU the refs moved the ball back on fourth down. One time the ref measured for a first, he couldn't get the card between the marker and the ball....first down right? Noooo, he moved the ball back and said We didn't make it, lol. On another fourth down, the refs called a timeout and moved the ball back a yard while neither team looked. The SEC commissioner apologized to Spurrier for both calls.

The refs TRIED to make Auburn lose to Florida a few weeks ago, but they couldn't do it either.

Edited by CD6405

South Carolina for the National Championship!!! They completely dominated today. :D

Ohio State gets to the NC this year by playing in the worst conference just to get their azz handed to them again. Good lord, college football is a complete mess without a playoff.

The refs played helper to LSU every week, also to Florida. The SEC doesn't want these elites to fall, but sometimes the refs can't do it. Twice when south carolina played LSU the refs moved the ball back on fourth down. One time the ref measured for a first, he couldn't get the card between the marker and the ball....first down right? Noooo, he moved the ball back and said We didn't make it, lol. On another fourth down, the refs called a timeout and moved the ball back a yard while neither team looked. The SEC commissioner apologized to Spurrier for both calls.

The refs TRIED to make Auburn lose to Florida a few weeks ago, but they couldn't do it either.

So the roughing the qb, the illegal formation, and the defensive holding calls against LSU, all in overtime is indicative of the refs trying to make LSU win?

I always find it strange that people believe there is a conspiracy among referees. I agree that refs sometimes blow calls--to believe there is a conspiracy to do so purposely is interesting, at best.

So the roughing the qb, the illegal formation, and the defensive holding calls against LSU, all in overtime is indicative of the refs trying to make LSU win?

I always find it strange that people believe there is a conspiracy among referees. I agree that refs sometimes blow calls--to believe there is a conspiracy to do so purposely is interesting, at best.

Certain plays stand out, but the overall problem is that the SEC officiating is terrible. Usually the SEC officiating goes the way of the well established teams. Watch any SEC game any week and you will see atleast one call that is absolutely terrible go the way of the team with a good "history."

South Carolina for the National Championship!!! They completely dominated today. :D

Ohio State gets to the NC this year by playing in the worst conference just to get their azz handed to them again. Good lord, college football is a complete mess without a playoff.

This season is shaping up exactly like 2002 for us, and i'll take the end result. We were heavy underdogs to Miami and won, I like our chances against anyone in the nation right now. LSU had me worried because of our young offense against their superior defense, but that doesn't appear to be the fact anylonger. The PAC 10 isn't near as strong at the top as I had thought and the SEC will beat themsleves up and no one in that conference will go to the NC.

OSU vs OU

TOS vs Sgt. Ryan

:D

Edited by theeohiostate

The SEC is so good it's unfair for its teams to have to play each other. They should just disband the league and spread the teams around. And LSU should move UP in the rankings even if they lose!

I completely disagree. The SEC is very mediocore. this yr compared to years past. There is no dominant team in this conference