[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bluegrass Miracle

Rockerbraves

This season is shaping up exactly like 2002 for us, and i'll take the end result. We were heavy underdogs to Miami and won, I like our chances against anyone in the nation right now. LSU had me worried because of our young offense against their superior defense, but that doesn't appear to be the fact anylonger. The PAC 10 isn't near as strong at the top as I had thought and the SEC will beat themsleves up and no one in that conference will go to the NC.

OSU vs OU

TOS vs Sgt. Ryan

:D

Oh God no, please don't let it be a OSU vs OU championship. I want a GOOD game, not a game of mediocre teams from mediocre conferences. The problem is, it's shaping up to be that way....the teams that play nobody gets to be in the championship.

I'd rather see South Florida, they have a harder schedule than OSU and OU.

Certain plays stand out, but the overall problem is that the SEC officiating is terrible. Usually the SEC officiating goes the way of the well established teams. Watch any SEC game any week and you will see atleast one call that is absolutely terrible go the way of the team with a good "history."

I agree with this, but the team I have watched over the years get the most preferential treatment isn't in the SEC - it's USC.

Either way, it was a 41-14 beating. Florida had the same amount of break as OSU.

The same break? :D

They played a the week after our last game, then again in the SEC championship game. They had another 2 or 3 weeks of football being played after we went on summer break and forgot how to play football.

The same break? :D

They played a the week after our last game, then again in the SEC championship game. They had another 2 or 3 weeks of football being played after we went on summer break and forgot how to play football.

you're right, teams that practice all spring, players that play all their life, forget how to play football. Yeah, the layoff may hurt, but its the National Championship....if you want the excuse of "rust" being the reason you lost, that's fine...but it's still a 41-14 loss.

you're right, teams that practice all spring, players that play all their life, forget how to play football. Yeah, the layoff may hurt, but its the National Championship....if you want the excuse of "rust" being the reason you lost, that's fine...but it's still a 41-14 loss.

Sometimes, a good, solid a*#-kicking is a good source of soul-cleansing. From whatever I've read, that beat-down remains very much a topic of conversation among players and coaches, and is a source of motivation. We'll see.

No, you want the truth? We just haven't ever seen players run so fast before. They were so fast, i had to playback the game in slow motion to see the game.

That WAS terrible playcalling lol. I'm glad LSU got beat by UK though, makes South Carolina victory over UK even better.

Nice to see both Kentucky and South Carolina ranked high. Tells alot about how good the SEC is this year. Wouldn't totally surprise me if the SEC gets 10 teams in the bowls this year.