[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jamel Lewis out

mhayhurst

Jamal Lewis has been ruled out for Week 6. Jason Wright will start at running back against the Dolphins.

Jerome Harrison will be Wright's backup. It's a good sign for Lewis' chances of playing in Week 8 (after Cleveland's bye) that the Browns haven't signed another running back. Wright is a solid flex play in a good matchup.

rotoworld

Cleveland Plain Dealer

How good is Wright??? Thoughts?? I don't know much about him.

Oh, and I meant Jamal

Edited by mhayhurst

he can read blocks pretty well apparently and he catches...

didn't he go over 100 yds on 14 carries last week?.....I could be wrong as I haven't checked the numbers but I saw it in a post in one of the threads here by what I recall to be a reliable source...

plus nobody disputed it and the ego's here will debunk any misinformation almost within 5 minutes of being posted......it depends on who catches it first..

i have had him rostered since last yr and to get him into my starting lineup i would have to bench one of: Driver, Braylon Edwards, Fitz, Housh....i think he is a good play but i cant bench any of those guys....but if i had to I have a gut its driver i should bench

Miami is ranked somethin like 3rd against the pass, so teams rush on them a lot... I think that tends to skew the stats somewhat... plus Thomas is back on the field this week for Miami. If you guys think that means it will be an easy day rushing for a rookie, then I guess I could be wrong.

Miami is ranked somethin like 3rd against the pass, so teams rush on them a lot... I think that tends to skew the stats somewhat... plus Thomas is back on the field this week for Miami. If you guys think that means it will be an easy day rushing for a rookie, then I guess I could be wrong.

Wright isn't a rookie.

what came first the chicken or the egg....Miami could be #3 vs the pass because teams just dont have to pass against them....with that said to me it seems as if clev makes most of its noise via the pass so if they are going to have a big day it will most likley be thru the air....wright should be in for an ok to good day but i wouldnt expect 150 and 2tds with 50 recvng

what came first the chicken or the egg....Miami could be #3 vs the pass because teams just dont have to pass against them....with that said to me it seems as if clev makes most of its noise via the pass so if they are going to have a big day it will most likley be thru the air....wright should be in for an ok to good day but i wouldnt expect 150 and 2tds with 50 recvng

with the way my leagues scoring is set up...I'll gladly take 50 rushing, 50 receiving off 5 receptions......and a TD would just be a bonus...

2 pts per 10 rec yds for a RB :D

Wright looked decent last weekend against the Pats. He had a TOTAL of 102 yards. 59 rushing and 43 receiving. No problem sticking him into your lineup this week with all the byes and injuries.

he took one pass down to the one. next play INT...

he's been in the league since 04 and this is his third year with the Browns.

Edited by loaf

He isn't good. He's had this opportunity before, and not done very much. I wouldn't play him unless I had NO other choices. And I mean NO OTHER CHOICES...

whatever dude. there's 6 teams on bye and others out/propbable with injuries. I think for many, a guy in a non RBBC role is a must start this week.

He isn't good. He's had this opportunity before, and not done very much. I wouldn't play him unless I had NO other choices. And I mean NO OTHER CHOICES...

I've got Willie Parker, Najeh Davenport, Travis Henry, Kevin Jones, & Tatum Bell on bye.....

I have to start two of Jason Wright, DeAngelo Williams, & Dominic Rhodes...........right now, Jason Wright is my clear #1 this week........ :D

well, im pretty much FORCED to start him in my other league as Lynch is on a BYE, DeAngelo Williams has done ZIP, Rudi Johnson is back (so no go for Kenny Watson), and Maroney is game time decision.....

Here's hoping he has serviceable game of 50-70 yards and a td....!

Well, I've got FWP and T.Henry on bye, Thomas Jones (dead in the water), Ahman Green (just off injury facing JAX), Ladell Betts (just a b/u to Portis at this point, Vernand Morency on the RBBC no-rush Packers, and Jason Wright.................so I WILL be starting him this week! Who else I start..............I haven't a clue!

I actually think that Jerome Harrison is a better back than Jason Wright. However, Wright stands to get the most touches this week against a horrid Dolphins defence. With all the bye weeks and injuries, I'd definitely feel comfortable starting Wright at RB2 or flex.