[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cal goes down

Sgt. Ryan

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, yes. OSU (that's Ohio State) is number one without having played anyone except Washington. Nice. :D

USC and LSU were both ranked at #1 before playing anyone either. Bucks over the past 5 years have been a top 3 team in the country, so I have no problems with them at the #1 spot. They continue to win and play in BCS bowl games, year after year.

:D

I knew it would be a tough game when Longshore didn't start...

Riley had the talent... just obviously didn't have the smarts to be a starter... Should have been an overtime game.

Goodbye Championship Game...

Regardless, if CAL can still win against USC and ASU, they'll be a top 5 team.

:D

I knew it would be a tough game when Longshore didn't start...

Riley had the talent... just obviously didn't have the smarts to be a starter... Should have been an overtime game.

Goodbye Championship Game...

Regardless, if CAL can still win against USC and ASU, they'll be a top 5 team.

I think ASU goes down tonight by Washington. Ty has this team playing very well, and they could surprise a few teams this season. That had USC a few weeks ago, but couldn't close it out. I like them as a spoil for Oregon or Cal, to give one of those teams a 2nd loss.

The Big Ten blows. Ohio State is a chump team and they are #1? The college football nightmare gets worse and worse each passing week.

Ohio State will beat every other team in the Big Ten because Illinois, Wisconsin, and Michigan all suck.

TOS can sit on his perch and crow again, and that's pretty amusing since Ohio State is probably no better than the 6th or 7th best team in the country.

The Big Ten blows. Ohio State is a chump team and they are #1? The college football nightmare gets worse and worse each passing week.

Ohio State will beat every other team in the Big Ten because Illinois, Wisconsin, and Michigan all suck.

TOS can sit on his perch and crow again, and that's pretty amusing since Ohio State is probably no better than the 6th or 7th best team in the country.

I have found that the best time to brag is after the last game of the season. Too much chance of looking silly when one brags too early. But that's just me.

#1 Baby!! Naysayers be damned!!

:D:wacko::wacko::D

I have found that the best time to brag is after the last game of the season. Too much chance of looking silly when one brags too early. But that's just me.

#1 Baby!! Naysayers be damned!!

:D:wacko::wacko::D

And then there are others who get pretty excited in October. It's just differing philosophies.

This year just screams for a playoff. Top 8 teams as rated by the BCS standings.

Instead we're getting coaches and media trying there hardest to stroke their own egos and prove to themselves that USC and LSU are sooooooooo good, as evident by the lack of punishment to USC for inexcusablly losing to one of the worst teams in division 1 at home last week. Now we'll see if they stick to their guns with LSU and Cal, because the fact is, both of them lost to superior football teams. Under the USC rule, they should both stay near the top.

Bucks will take their usual spot at #1.............again.

parity all over. OSU might be the weakest #1 in my lifetime. This BCS thang is gonna be a mess-

I watched all the games today -

USC - terrible today

LSU - did not impress one bit

OKL- solid showing- right near the top as of now

CAL - shat the bed, but with Longhsore they win by double digits - still one of the top teams

OREGON- right in the mix as well- they take care of USC- I think they have a nice road to NC game

wha a freakin mess this is gonna be -

parity all over. OSU might be the weakest #1 in my lifetime. This BCS thang is gonna be a mess-

I watched all the games today -

USC - terrible today

LSU - did not impress one bit

OKL- solid showing- right near the top as of now

CAL - shat the bed, but with Longhsore they win by double digits - still one of the top teams

OREGON- right in the mix as well- they take care of USC- I think they have a nice road to NC game

wha a freakin mess this is gonna be -

Honestly, I agree with everything you said, but I think ANYONE who comes away with the NC this year, should be considered one of the weakest winners ever. Do you honestly think any team this year could stack up against 05 Texas, or 04 USC? 95 Nebraska? No way. This is a down year for college football in general, that's why I wasn't ready to annoint LSU as being anything more than a good football team.

I've been paying attention to you. You have keen insight into that which is hidden from most.

For I have snatched the pebble from your hand...but back on point. You might be a special human being, but I think we'll find that TOS will soon be acting like he is a special needs human being.