[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cal goes down

Sgt. Ryan

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Mobile QBs in a spread attack make Mich their biatch. Vince Young, Troy Smith, Dennis Dixon..

great point. I think it's pretty unfair to judge an entire conference based on one team, a team that was already beaten by a division 1aa team the week before, so it's not like Oregon was doing anything new. Thankfully for Michigan they got to regroup against a bad Irish team, and now seem to be playing a lot better.

There are wins and there are humiliations. Oregon didn't just win at Michigan.

Agreed. Lets play an inequality what if now, lets say Mich wins out and takes the Big ten Chapionship.

Here goes: Wofford> Appalachian State>Michigan>Notre Dame, Penn St., NW,Purdue, Illinois, Minn, Mich St, Wisc, and TOS.

GO MICH, WIN THE BIG 10

Gotta admit if it happens thats some funny shiat right there.

I'll give it to you. Then again, Notre Dame went 0-4 vs 4 Big Ten teams (all blow outs), and then traveled to LA and beat UCLA. How does THAT happen?

that happens with an inspired defense playing against a UCLA QB who was a walk on and never played a snap of college ball before. That's how that happens.

Didn't Stanfords QB go through the same thing? I mean it's Notre Dame. They are terrible. For anyone to lose to them is inexcusable, regardless of what QB you have on the field. Same can be said for USC losing to Stanford.

you can't compare the two. UCLA had an ex-QB who is playing WR and I'd say if he played, the result would have been different. I'm just giving you a possible explanation to "how did that happen"?

As far as USC and Stanford, Booty broke a finger...it's bad enough that he didn't play today. That had something to do with them not getting the victory against Stanford.

I think teams 4-8 in the Big Ten have a very difficult time matching up against teams 4-8 in the Pac Ten...just my opinion.

you can't compare the two. UCLA had an ex-QB who is playing WR and I'd say if he played, the result would have been different. I'm just giving you a possible explanation to "how did that happen"?

As far as USC and Stanford, Booty broke a finger...it's bad enough that he didn't play today. That had something to do with them not getting the victory against Stanford.

I think teams 4-8 in the Big Ten have a very difficult time matching up against teams 4-8 in the Pac Ten...just my opinion.

Perhaps, but that is opinion. No facts really, especially now. And still, no excuse at all for USC to lose to Stanford, with any QB. Stanford is one of the worst eams in Division 1, and were giving up 45+ a game,, and 41 point dogs in the game. Pretty much all of the highly touted experts said it was a bigger upset than App State beating Michigan, YET, USC doesn't get punished at all for the loss really.

I have to say Ohio State must be one of the most hated teams in America.

Look my view as a Bucks fan at this point is that you can not ask for anything more than what we have here.

OSU has their destiny in their hands and that's all you can ask for.

I do think the defense is better than 02 and 05, however the offesne is good/ solid not great, but very capable is putting points on the board.

I'm not getting too excited at this point and here's why.

1. Penn State always plays us tough home or away and another drunken white out could be a downfall. PSU has talent enough to pull the upset.

2. Michigan is fighting back and it's OSU vs Michigan and most likely Llyod's last game emotion will be huge.

3. Illinios is not a contender by any means, but Zook has his kids buying in and Illinois plays a Spread that can put up points.

OSU has Tress and he's a huge factor in favor of OSU.

Edited by sacosud

IMO The Oregon Ducks (as much as I hate them) are the best 1 loss team in College football and IMO could beat any team in College football. If not for a fumble at the goal line in the waning seconds of the Cal game they would probably be 6-0

Houston 48-27

@ Michigan 39-7

Fresno St. 52-21

@Stanford 55-31

Cal 24-31

WSU 53-7

BC looked pretty pedestrian against ND today. I saw a lot of TE action and dump offs/screens...pretty easy to figure out if you have the athletes. Their defense was hard to judge as ND is pretty pathetic.

I know that what happened happened...but take away the INT return for a TD and you have a 34-7 game.....

Mistakes happen, but 34-7 is much more representative of how close this game was, and that's not close at all.