[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tom Jackson has lost it

Bushey

Tom Jackson just looked directly at the camera and said that Carolina was going to beat the Cardinals because of their defensive front. :D

C'mon man, that is a desperation pick with absolutely no merit. The Cardinals will roll the Panthers with Testaturdy. This game won't be close.

Tom Jackson just looked directly at the camera and said that Carolina was going to beat the Cardinals because of their defensive front. :D

C'mon man, that is a desperation pick with absolutely no merit. The Cardinals will roll the Panthers with Testaturdy. This game won't be close.

:D

I think D Carr just worked his way back on the depth chart.

I guess that there are just a lot of idiots in this world that like to make bold predictions, but end up looking like an ass when they are wrong. You probably know what that feels like... :D

Looks like Tom Jackson knew what he was talking about & you didn't. Any given Sunday & all that. :D

Were you saying something there jackrod?? It would appear the Cats don't give a chit what you are the experts think. Old man Verty was up to the task. Oh yeah....Smith aint dead yet....nor are the Panthers.

Tom Jackson just looked directly at the camera and said that Carolina was going to beat the Cardinals because of their defensive front. :wacko:

So when did ESPN sign you to be on the NFL Primetime? What, you didn't get a contract to help the masses with your NFL intelligence? :D

With calls like that I would think I would think they would be beating down your door? :D

The thing that you forget is that the Panthers are much better on the road than they are at home. I was concerned with the QB situation the way that it was, but I feel pretty good to have Vinny to help us out until Carr is ready to go against the Colts. He looked pretty good today and the defense looks much better today as well.

I would greatly appreciate it if you would keep any predictions you have regarding ASU to yourself :D

Were you saying something there jackrod?? It would appear the Cats don't give a chit what you are the experts think. Old man Verty was up to the task. Oh yeah....Smith aint dead yet....nor are the Panthers.

PD, who are the real Panthers ? I can't get a gauge on them at all. Terrible one week, solid the next...................

PD, who are the real Panthers ? I can't get a gauge on them at all. Terrible one week, solid the next...................

They are road warriers. They have won 6 straight (including the last two last year) on the road and have been getting killed at home losing 4 straight with the Colts on the docket in two weeks. They seem to play much better when people are down on them and it is a us vs. the world. When they are highly touted and expected to do well, they mail in a stinker and lose big. (ie. the Steelers 37-3 and Bucs 20-7 a few weeks ago).

It is crazy and hard to explain, but frustrating for the home fans as we haven't won a home game since November of last year. :D

When I figure it out.....I'll let you know. They have begun to wake up on Def at least, and DeAngelo has started to gell in the running game. They are still an enigma for sure.

OK...ok...ok. I will eat crow. It was the defensive line that crushed Warner, so he was spot on. Man, it sucks to be wrong on this board. :D

Well you don't see a crow sandwich eater here very often. I applaud your manliness. What are your predictions for next week. :D

OK...ok...ok. I will eat crow. It was the defensive line that crushed Warner, so he was spot on. Man, it sucks to be wrong on this board. :D

You're just learning that now? :D