[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Out on a limb

keggerz

I actually see a defensive battle and a final score in the neighborhood of 13-10, 14-17 something like that and if either team scores above 20 it will most likely be due to a Def or ST TD.

as an eagles fan I should want the Pats to stomp a hole in the boys but I am getting tired of the "pats can go undefeated" so today the boys will have a new "quasi" fan :D

This will not be a defensive battle IMO. I see the possibility of 2 outcomes. I close Cowboy victory like 28-24 or 38-35. Or Pats taking this one by 10 points+ like- 35-21.

This will not be a defensive battle IMO. I see the possibility of 2 outcomes. I close Cowboy victory like 28-24 or 38-35. Or Pats taking this one by 10 points+ like- 35-21.

ummmmm thats why i said it was out on a limb because pretty much everyone in the world is seeing this as a shoot out.

I always knew that you were a closet Cowboy Fan....... :D

I was thinking along the same lines when I saw keggerz post that.

my god you dont know how badly it hurt to write that...as a punishment i bashed both hands with a hammer :wacko: ...i am now typing with my toes :wacko:

:wacko:

are all cowboy fans in the closet?

:D

:wacko:

:D

(actually, a pretty nice jab, taking advantage of the door left open)