[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Any word on A Boldin or L Maroney

Sgt. Ryan

Read into this doubletalk what you will:

• 13OCT07 East Valley Tribune : receiver Anquan Boldin is doubtful with a sore hip. Boldin has not been able to practice this week, but, "Physically, he can play," coach Ken Whisenhunt said. "My concern is not getting a lot of reps" in practice. "That's why he's doubtful." Boldin has said he prefers to get in practice time before playing in games, a belief shared by Whisenhunt. "That's what it's going to be around here," the coach said. "You're going to have to practice to play. That's the idea..." As for the game, Boldin said, "I'm getting better, but I'm not sure" whether he'll play.

thanks. Any word on Boldin. Everything I read says he is doubtful and the coach doest play guys who did not practice, though Boldin is said to be 80%.

This is the last I heard. Nothing yet today.

October 12, 2007, 15:46

Cardinals :: WR, OL

Cards Injury Update; WR Boldin Sits Friday

Darren Urban, AZCardinals.com -

Arizona Cardinals WR Anquan Boldin will again be listed as doubtful this week. Boldin missed practice today, and he probably won't play vs. Carolina this weekend. He reportedly assured Urban in the locker room he will be ready for Washington next week. WR Bryant Johnson has looked good and will see more time again this week. OT Levi Brown is out of this weekend's contest.

This is the last I heard. Nothing yet today.

October 12, 2007, 15:46

Cardinals :: WR, OL

Cards Injury Update; WR Boldin Sits Friday

Darren Urban, AZCardinals.com -

Arizona Cardinals WR Anquan Boldin will again be listed as doubtful this week. Boldin missed practice today, and he probably won't play vs. Carolina this weekend. He reportedly assured Urban in the locker room he will be ready for Washington next week. WR Bryant Johnson has looked good and will see more time again this week. OT Levi Brown is out of this weekend's contest.

Randall, see Moss6's post above yours, Boldin declared inactive according to KFFL.