[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

cincy should not have a team

dmarc117

:D

Too bad that Cincy's front office decided to draft a bunch of thug knuckleheads over the past few years, as it's going to cost Marvin Lewis his job.

I'm a Marvin Lewis fan, but, I'm not sure he doesn't deserve to lose his job. This team is full of talent, but, things seem to be getting worse and worse from two years ago. The off-field incidents had to have some negative effect on this 'team'. Whether it is wrong to blame Marvin Lewis is questionable, but, this team should be better than what they are showing.

I'm a Marvin Lewis fan, but, I'm not sure he doesn't deserve to lose his job. This team is full of talent, but, things seem to be getting worse and worse from two years ago. The off-field incidents had to have some negative effect on this 'team'. Whether it is wrong to blame Marvin Lewis is questionable, but, this team should be better than what they are showing.

i'm done with him. he's lost control of this team and they have no discipline. if this loss holds, the pressure for his head will be going up big time.

this is a football site. please keep your comments to the proper sport.

Says the guy with the Cubs avatar in the football forum :D

You're correct that he's lost this team. And I'm not trying to imply that he doesn't deserve any of the blame. He should've smacked Chad "It's All About Me" Johnson in the mouth years ago. But it doesn't help a coach when one's GM is bringing in guys like Chris Henry and Odell Thurman.

Edited by Bill Swerski

You're correct that he's lost this team. And I'm not trying to imply that he doesn't deserve any of the blame. He should've smacked Chad "It's All About Me" Johnson in the mouth years ago. But it doesn't help a coach when one's GM is bringing in guys like Chris Henry and Odell Thurman.

So, who is the Bengals' GM?

So, who is the Bengals' GM?

The Bengals have no GM...all they have is Mike Brown and his family. Bengals will never be better than mediorce unless Mike Brown gives up some control and hires more front office people...including a GM. They only have around 10 people in the front office now...thats horrible.

Marvin does need to go though...if not for his bad coaching, for not firing Chuck Bresnahan...he's terrible. Chad needs to shut up and try on every down...all he does is complain now.

:D

I feel a little better now....

That was my point to some people shooting off their mouth and not knowing near as much as they think.

You're correct that I don't know the organizational details of all 32 NFL franchises, but I don't believe that I claimed to. Nor did I piss in your Cheerios this morning.

Forgive me for giving the Bengals the benefit of the doubt by assuming that they were run like a professional sports organization.

You're correct that I don't know the organizational details of all 32 NFL franchises, but I don't believe that I claimed to. Nor did I piss in your Cheerios this morning.

Forgive me for giving the Bengals the benefit of the doubt by assuming that they were run like a professional sports organization.

A little defensive today??? Geeze, I hope I don't get near you in rush hour..."Oh no see I did have the right to go however fast I want in the left lane!" :D

I don't think the problems should be placed at Marvin Lewis's feet here. The Bengals are NOT loaded with talent unless your a fantasy football coach. What your seeing now is a product of losing and the affect of lowered expectations(I see it in Detroit every year). A few years ago, the Bengals had to feel they were an injury away from making a run at a championship and now they will likely finish last in the division. I think, in the locker room, they lost a lot when Kitna left and the off-the-field issues only compound the issues.

I would expect Lewis to find a head coaching job within weeks should the Bengals let him go.

That's right. He isn't buying the groceries and they are down to about 2 LB'ers right now.