[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bubba Franks no TD...

gobller

How can they not review, or challenge that play? The defender never played or looked at the ball, all he did was hit Franks as he was catching the ball which forced him out.

You can't challenge a force out call. That is a judgement call by the official on the field. That was definitely a close one. He was definitely pushed out, but, I'm not sure he had a realistic chance to come down in bounds if the push didn't come. Definitely a judgement call.

You can't challenge a force out call. That is a judgement call by the official on the field. That was definitely a close one. He was definitely pushed out, but, I'm not sure he had a realistic chance to come down in bounds if the push didn't come. Definitely a judgement call.

I thought you could challenge it.

I thought you could challenge it.

I don't think so. the only thing that I think can be challenged on those situations is whether the receiver maintained possession of the ball (if it were ruled a catch due to a push-out)

I'm not sure he had a realistic chance to come down in bounds if the push didn't come. Definitely a judgement call.

It looked as likely than Olsen's catch last week. GB seems to run into these situations where the calls that go AGAINST them go FOR other teams in a similar situation. It would be nice to see consistency from the refs.