[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How about some love for MJD?

splotchman

I was thinking about dropping MJD until someone told me that studs are studs, it's just a matter of time until they breakout. I'm glad he said that and I'm glad I listened!

I actually picked up MJD when somebody dropped him around week 3. I used your same logic when I grabbed him that "studs are studs"....

Now if I had just played him this week. Jacobs better go off BIG TIME tomorrow night against Atlanta....

The MJD owner in my league gave up on him 2 weeks ago & I was first on waivers :D

Gotta love someone who drops their second rd pick. LOL

Happened to me as well

Lee Evans isn't a stud! :D

I have him in another league to.....along with Evans (who I dropped for Wright this week)

MJD just might be the toughest runner in the league. So many times today he was hit and wrapped up,. but still managed to break out and get more yardage. His legs look like freakin' tree trunks when he is running.