[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Did anybody else notice..

Guest ksu70

With all the other "stars" going off today probably not, but I read all the info leading up to the game and never saw anything that would make me think he would play today and get 24 touches!

With all the other "stars" going off today probably not, but I read all the info leading up to the game and never saw anything that would make me think he would play today and get 24 touches!

:D Yes, I noticed.

:D Due to the reports that he was out, I started Dominic Rhodes over DeAngelo Williams. Right now, it appears that it might cost me my game !!!!!! :wacko:

This is one of biggest under the radar starts of any running back that I can remember. Rhodes isn't even in the boxscore? I guess if the guy can go from near death back injury to probably being inactive to 24 touches then I guess that should bode well for the rest of the year? :D Just add this to the list of BS going down so far this year.

Edited by ksu70

No, I noticed, Jordan didn't have a stellar day, but he outscored Sammy Morris (hope he isn't hurt too bad). I could have used that in my local.

You have to wonder what the distribution will be. If today is any indicator, Jordan will continue to be not just the primary, but get the bulk of the touches, too.

That's exactly what I was thinking.

Although the numbers don't show it, Lamont Jordan ran hard today, and has been running hard all season. I think he will continue to get the workload, and will have a very solid year.

Jordan is a beast and the Raiders have built themselves a great O line. SD's defense is very tough against the run, and Jordan ran against a stacked line all day. But rejoice, I'm in a PPR league, and Jordan loves to catch the ball.

I feel so much better not getting raped on a Rhodes trade this week, glad I stood pat.