[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Alive or Dead?

Tboogs

Think on this - the Saints finally won a game and did it with never using Devery Henderson and only completing one short pass to Colston. That is not a good thing for Colston or Henderson owners (if there still are any). This season is one huge mind bender.

Think on this - the Saints finally won a game and did it with never using Devery Henderson and only completing one short pass to Colston. That is not a good thing for Colston or Henderson owners (if there still are any). This season is one huge mind bender.

Mind Bender in Pro as well as total chaotic College football Craziest year ever for sure.....The Pats look far better than anyone...so they have to stumble

Mind Bender in Pro as well as total chaotic College football Craziest year ever for sure.....The Pats look far better than anyone...so they have to stumble

you know, that is true - the NCAA has had tons of major upsets this year. My father in law is a huge CAL fan and they came into the weekend ranked #2 behind LSU. I called him at the game to tell him LSU had lost so CAL was #1 i the country. That lasted about an hour or so until CAL was upset at home by Oregon State. But for one hour - they were #1 !!!

This year is so wierd it deserves a nickname.