[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 6 "Ahhhhhhhhhhh" thread

i_am_the_swammi

Had a really enjoyable Sunday today. MY FF teams went 3-0, with my best effort coming from my BOTH team....trailed by 43 entering the late games...he had Alexander and Lance Moore left, after getting huge days from AP and Gonzo. He was looking pretty good. All I had left was Brady, LT, Welker and Watson.... :D ....these monster days, added to Curtis and Galloway, put me over the 200 point mark for the day, a first for our league.

In other joys:

1. Started McNabb, Ronnie Brown, EDWARDS, Crayton, Stover, Ravens in the MVP.....113 pts, with Jacobs, Engram and Shockey still to go...should improve nicely on my 188th ranking half-way thru the regular season, burning just one stud today

2. My Eagles won, and made up ground on both NFC east foes playing today.

3. The cowboys were crushed by 21 on national TV.

4. Went 3-1 with the book.

All in all, a very fun Sunday.

Edited by i_am_the_swammi

Brady and LT putting up nearly 50 FF points each and drubbing the loud mouth Commish!!

still have Jacobs tonight and a shot at the weeks highest points....

and of course the sound of silence in TEXAS, OUR TEXAS, OH HAIL THE MIGHTY STATE, TEXAS OUR TEXAS, SO WONDERFUL AND GREAT... Stadium about 7:00 pm est...it was GOLDEN!

1. AD

2. Edwards

3. Galloway

4. Jason Wright

After starting 1-4 and least points scored (but most points against) posting the highest total in week 6 was just what I needed to re-energize my attention span for the FF season.

I needed every bit of those 122 pts because my opponent this week scored the 2nd highest (120). Yeah, it's just that kind of season.

The one thing I just can't seem to get right is starting a QB that can post better than ZERO FF points... last week was VY (0), Warner (-2), and I'm a Brees owner. The position is cursed more than the drummer for Spinal Tap. QBs on my roster ---> :D:D:wacko:

Edited by kingfish247

Only in America and Ugly Tuna posting in the same thread.

Is this some kind of Huddle's Most Hated reunion thread or something. :D

The hummer I got while sitting on the couch drinking a beer and watching football was, well......ok I guess. :wacko:

And now the Trifecta. :D

Wow, nice rose colored glasses. What significant injuries do they have?

Terrence Newman is still fighting his Plantar Faciitis, Anthony Henry(starting CB) missed the game and Anthony Spencer is still starting over a not 100% Greg Ellis

Edited by keggerz

Terrence Newman is still fighting his Plantar Faciitis, Anthony Henry(starting CB) missed the game and Anthony Spencer is still starting over a not 100% Greg Ellis

And their #2 WR Terry Glenn is still out. Glenn is their fastest offensive player, and stretches the field.

I had a tough bye week in my PPR league, with Kitna, Harrison and Marshawn Lynch all on byes.

I'm currently on 137, with Eli Manning and Plaxico Burress to play.

If i use the league projections i'll be around 170, but i can see myself getting a bit more than that.

If Sammy Morris had a better day than 1.4, i may be over 200!

You have chosen to ignore all posts from: i_am_the_swammi.

· View this post

· Squeeze me a little harder i_am_the_swammi

If only you could have ignored me yesterday...I would have loved to have been able to add it to my Sunday list of joys!

But mucho thanks for getting my Monday off to a flying start :D