[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What do YOU need MN?

Grits and Shins

Local 12 team redrafter performance PPR league

Brandon Jacobs + Roddy White + NYG defense to combine for 11.8 or more points.

10 team salary cap dynasty performance PPR BOTH league

Brandon Jacobs to score 15.76 or more points.

12 team 3 player keeper performance PPR BOTH league

I needed to start Engram and Moore while benching Holt and Driver. I needed to start Folk instead of Rackers. I needed to start Green Bay instead of Seattle. :D

12 team salary cap dynasty performance PPR BOTH league

Nothing, victory is assured.

12 team optional 2 player keeper performance non-PPR BOTH league

Roddy White to explode for 40 points :D

I need Brandon Jacobs to get something equivalent to two TDs and 88 yards (about 21 points in my local league scoring). That's a stretch.

Warrick Dunn to get 533 yards OR (413 yards and two TDs) OR (353 yards and three TDs)... I'm not feeling real good about the odds of that happening. :D

League 1 - Soundly beaten by LJ, R.Brown, Anderson, Gonzon, Balt D. and Kasay......I had Rudi and Morency :D

League 2 - Up by 36 (Thanks to MJD), he has Dunn and White - hopefully ok

League 3 - Up by 1.25 (despite starting Warner) I have Jacobs, he has Giants D. should be ok......maybe

And of course a Red Sox win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Auction Money League - Need the Giants defense to outscore Brandon Jacobs by 10 to tie, 11 to win. (A repeat of the bazzillion sack night earlier this season?!?)

Fun Local League - Need one point out of Jacobs to win. (Taking nothing for granted, just needed one TD pass from McNabb earlier this season, and watched the horror of the bazzillion sack night earlier this season...)

Something to be said for only having one team sometimes... :D

OUTRAGED Both 3 keeper league

Need Ward to score around 7 points....got a decent shot here

WCOFF

Need Crumpler to not get outscored by more then 18 points against Roddy White....Like our chances here to get to 5-1.

Edited by T_bone65

For WCOFF, need Crumpler plus an approx. 18 point lead to hold up against Burress and White.

In addition, to give our team sole possession of first place, our ideal outcome would have the Giants win something like 21-3 with Derrick Ward getting the 3 scores, and the passing games of both teams to be virtually non-existent. Any ATL passing to go to Crumpler to be safe.

League 1: Plax and Manning to NOT outscore Brandon Jacobs by 48 points.... feel pretty safe there.

League 2: Adrian Peterson, Gonzo...locked up...first place all alone 6-0, most points

League 3: Plax to stay under 70 points, hahaha..locked up first place, tied 4-2, most points

League 4: Man, this league sucks...anyone wanna trade teams mid-season? (2nd most points, 1-5 after tonight Suffering succotash!??)

Local 10-Team PPR - Nothing. I survived Brady with flying colors + have Plax to rub it in 162-103 record will be 5-0-1

Huddler Nation- Non PPR Need Jacobs and M. Jenkins to score less than 19 or else I lose to Isleseeya's hapless lineup.(mine wasn't too good either obviously) record 3-2 right now

12 Team Local Keeper- Down by 2.5 and have Eli and Jacobs. He is done. :D record will be 4-2 and playing co-division leader next week

TD League- A whole new draft as I'm now the laughing stock of the league and play the 6-0 guy next week. I'm 1-5