[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

With Rudi struggling and Watson being Watson...

SpinalTapp

I think there's a good chance that Perry could see significant playing time IF he's able to return, but I still think a healthy Rudi is the man, and there's nothing wrong with the way Kenny Watson has played the past couple of weeks. Watson could have easily gone for over 100 yards in each of the last 3 games if the Bengals weren't so far behind and he had gotten the carries.

FWSMIW, Perry said today he has not been told by coaches that he will be activated this week. In today's press conference, Lewis refused to comment on whether Perry will be back this week, what the team will do for RB this week (Lewis said Rudi aggravated his hamstring yesterday, but yesterday Rudi said he was fine after the game), or what kind of timetable Perry may be on for his return.

All of which means it could be pretty rough predicting Bengals RB play for the rest of the fantasy season. Watson is clearly outperforming Rudi at this point, hamstring or no, and Perry would likely outplay both of them, but there is no word out there about extent of his injury. Lewis suggested before the final cut this season that Perry may not even go on the PUP; then they put him on the PUP, and now won't say if or when he may be activated.

Talk of how good Chris Perry would be if he came off the PUP list is like speculating on the Great Pumpkin making an appearance on Halloween. Neither is likely to happen. :D

I drafted Perry as a rookie since I also have Rudi. I don't think I've ever used him, ever.

FWSMIW, Perry said today he has not been told by coaches that he will be activated this week. In today's press conference, Lewis refused to comment on whether Perry will be back this week, what the team will do for RB this week (Lewis said Rudi aggravated his hamstring yesterday, but yesterday Rudi said he was fine after the game), or what kind of timetable Perry may be on for his return.

All of which means it could be pretty rough predicting Bengals RB play for the rest of the fantasy season. Watson is clearly outperforming Rudi at this point, hamstring or no, and Perry would likely outplay both of them, but there is no word out there about extent of his injury. Lewis suggested before the final cut this season that Perry may not even go on the PUP; then they put him on the PUP, and now won't say if or when he may be activated.

I know FWIW, but whats the SM stand for?

What about Dorsey? Didn't the Bengals sign Dorsey who used to play for the Colts? :D

What about Dorsey? Didn't the Bengals sign Dorsey who used to play for the Colts? :D

Yes, but he is a back up at best. The Bengals had him on the practice squad before he went to the Colts and then came back to the Bengals. Watson is the man for now. But wait and see how Rudi progresses and oh wait, maybe Perry too.