[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Woot!

detlef

LaDainian Tomlinson (SD - RB) Oak Ground Chuck 116

Ronnie Brown (Mia - RB) P @Cle Ground Chuck 115

Adrian Peterson (Min - RB) @Chi Ground Chuck 103

Pretty handy considering that I drafted Bulger and have been playing (and losing) QB roulette every week. This week I went Warner and got a whopping -1. Of course, when you get 100 pts out of your 3 RBs, it covers up the blemishes.

Pretty handy considering that I drafted Bulger and have been playing (and losing) QB roulette every week. This week I went Warner and got a whopping -1. Of course, when you get 100 pts out of your 3 RBs, it covers up the blemishes.

Dude...this is that 8 TEAM LEAGUE you are in, right? Stop pounding your freakin' chest already!!!

Dude...this is that 8 TEAM LEAGUE you are in, right? Stop pounding your freakin' chest already!!!

I usually agree with these statements but I don't think it is that hard to believe that someone got those three guys in a 10 team or maybe even a 12 team league. LT2 would go #1 over all and then you could get Brown in the 2nd. I got Brown in the beginning of the 2nd in my 12 team but I can see him falling a few picks to the end of the round if owners were worried about the team around him. Peterson may have lasted until the 4th.

A fact that would actually put me in my place if you caught me bragging about having three of the top 20 RBs or even 3 of the top 15. However, considering that having 3 of the top 3 is pretty nice in any league larger than one, the chest pounding will continue. That I did so without spending my first three picks on RBs is gravy.

:D

I usually agree with these statements but I don't think it is that hard to believe that someone got those three guys in a 10 team or maybe even a 12 team league. LT2 would go #1 over all and then you could get Brown in the 2nd. I got Brown in the beginning of the 2nd in my 12 team but I can see him falling a few picks to the end of the round if owners were worried about the team around him. Peterson may have lasted until the 4th.

I would, tend to agree with this. As LT is the only true first rounder of the bunch and R Brown was really slipping down some charts as the summer wore on. AP was being had anywhere from the 3-4th round. Great job!

A fact that would actually put me in my place if you caught me bragging about having three of the top 20 RBs or even 3 of the top 15. However, considering that having 3 of the top 3 is pretty nice in any league larger than one, the chest pounding will continue. That I did so without spending my first three picks on RBs is gravy.

:wacko:

However I really don't get this. :D How did you get those backs if you didn't take any of them in the first 3 rounds? :D Keepers?

Edited by irish

You have officially jinxed yourself.

My thought too. No reason why Brown wouldn't go 24th given his pre-season struggles and Chatman getting a lot of carries, not to mention the crappy team. And Peterson was still out there in the 4th or even 5th as the Vikes didn't show any propensity to start him pre-season and most thought it would be RBBC at best.

My thought too. No reason why Brown wouldn't go 24th given his pre-season struggles and Chatman getting a lot of carries, not to mention the crappy team. And Peterson was still out there in the 4th or even 5th as the Vikes didn't show any propensity to start him pre-season and most thought it would be RBBC at best.

Yep.

However I really don't get this. :wacko: How did you get those backs if you didn't take any of them in the first 3 rounds? :D Keepers?

Sorry, I meant that I didn't use all of my first 3 picks on RBs.

1 LT

16 Chad Johnson

17 Ronnie Brown

32 Larry Fitz

33 Bulger :wacko: I actually thought he'd be good and Manning, Brady, Brees, Palmer, Kitna all went early

48 AP :wacko:

49 Deuce :D

So AP really fell to me but, like everyone said, it was looking like he would be mired in RBBC.

Going into this past weeks action I had the top 3 RB in my local (TD heavy) league:

Ronnie Brown, Joe Addai, Marion Barber III.

Traded Barber for Romo on Saturday.

As of right now I have #2 (Brown), #4 (Addai) and #30 (Lendale White). But at least I have the #2QB now.

I'm actually thinking of making a play for Romo that includes Brown (dude has Kitna as well). I'm weary of Brown's upcoming schedule and I'm getting killed at QB. Thing is, we can start 3 RBs and Brown has been putting up numbers as good as most QBs every week. I also don't have jack for RBs after those 3.

Mostly leaning towards just riding it out.