[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ronnie Brown from here on out...

raoul duke

Seems like Brown is the ultimate trade high candidate at the moment. The nine games through week 16 include: Pats (twice), Giants in London, Steelers, Ravens, Philly...along with the Jets and Buffalo (twice). And four of the last six in the NE in late Nov/Dec.

Any opinions?

I truely think Brown's going to get his pts regardless of opponent, especially in a PPR league. For anyone that's seen Mia play this year Brown is the only thing they have going on offense. In a PPR league he should get you 10 pts with his receiving alone each week. I doubt that he will keep this pace up, but he should be a borderline RB #1 for the remainder of the season.

I truely think Brown's going to get his pts regardless of opponent, especially in a PPR league. For anyone that's seen Mia play this year Brown is the only thing they have going on offense. In a PPR league he should get you 10 pts with his receiving alone each week. I doubt that he will keep this pace up, but he should be a borderline RB #1 for the remainder of the season.

:D Boderline? He's the #1 RB in every league I'm in, even if he drops off some he'll still easily be RB1material.

I am trying to deal him for Adrian Peterson.I doubt the AP owner will bite though.

Cutaway to the advice forum.......

To get that deal done, you'd have to do it in a package. If you offer it straight up, it's too obvious that you prefer Peterson going forward and another owner would feel like you were getting over on him - regardless of how each might actually perfom from here on out.

No, to get it done, I think you have to package it with a little better WR than you might be getting back in return, preferably someone with some name recognition that has been underperforming.

Just my two cents.

Nah. Move him. I moved him earlier in the season, but now is the time to move him. Say maybe for Darell Jackson? :D

Out of curiousity, who did you trade him for earlier this season???

I have him, along with Gore and Addai...beauty is we can start 3 Backs......Glad he had a good game, rushing and receiving....sad to see Lemon 'steal' 2 rushing tds!!!!

If Lemon can provide enough from the QB position to distribute the ball and keep Ds from totally focusing on RB, then I think he wil continue to put up big stats as he is a hugh part of the offense. However, if Lemon isnt able to throw enough to at least force Ds to respect the pass, then RB will likely have seen his best games already. Havent seen enough of Lemon to know what he's capable of, but I have seen enough of him running in TDs :D Although, as a RB owner, if that gives Lemon some confidence and improves his play, then I will take it as it should help Brown down the line.

I have Brown in my main league (and one other) - he's been great - all I hoped for (this year and last year when iIhad him...) - however - as good a runner/reciever as he is Miami is not going to do so well against some of the tougher opponents comming up on the schedule (and in the playoffs - week 15 Baltimore and Week 16 - New England.) They also play Pittsburgh in Pittsburgh on a Monday night - I think he struggles in all of the aforementioned games - he does have games against the Bills and Jets however - so he is perhaps OK then. Still - I expect him to have some very good games - but some poor ones as well. And with the playoff situation I intend to shop him around - however - I'm expecting to try to upgrade my WR or QB if possible - and would not trade Brown away for a lesser back straight up. I'm targeting Gore or LJ perhaps with QB/WR upgrade. I'm also considering making an offer for Randy Moss - with Jones-Drew as the RB I'd want (that he has and might give up)....anyway - I don't see Brown maintaining a consistent level of performance through the rest of the year - and for me - my matchups for him and my other RBS (Parker & Jacobs) are key.