[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Colts ready to roll

Randall

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to share some numbers with you.

15.5 and 29... those are the avg points these two teams scored on each other last year, care to guess who is who?

48% was laser rocket arms completion percentage with one TD and two INT over those two games.

Do you really think Indy is much better this year and Jax is much worse?

So I hope the colts are as confident as you, cause they are gonna get punched in the mouth and we'll see if manning cries to the refs every play or just every other play. I'll be surprised if manning can even finish the game.

:D

Real men don't cry.

lol, week one I was in vegas nimrod, sorry I was having such a good time drafting in the WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP OF FANTASY FOOTBALL I couldn't find a pc and come post about that one game.

I am never absent after a loss d00sh breath, do I need to list all the action me and some non-cowards have had the past few years over Jags games? You and your gf lulu are the ones discounting the Jags, win or lose they will make it a game, and you cannot even acknowledge that, coward or not, that simply makes you football stupid. 44-17

44-17

Final score:

Colts 29

Jags 7

Feel free to not be absent now. That was some "game" put up by Jacksonville!

This is at least the 2nd time you have posted this, you even made a thread about it. Here is a little hint... this is not news, nor anything but common knowledge for just about anyone who has watched football the past 2 years. Sorry to burst your bubble of supposed huge earth shattering news breaker, but you're gonna need to try harder.

You're only as good as your last game... 44-17 sound familiar?

Really? Vegas disagrees... -3 is the spread.

On paper, the colts are a much better team than the Jags. No one will argue that. But only one team can win, and the Jags are a team who can handle them no problem if they play their game. Winner of this game will lead the division. The Jags will dress in Black, it will be their biggest game in at least 7 years, they know they can win, and they'll want to hurt peyton. They will come ready to play.

So I hope the colts are as confident as you, cause they are gonna get punched in the mouth and we'll see if manning cries to the refs every play or just every other play. I'll be surprised if manning can even finish the game.

scoreboard bitchh

:D two days later and still no sign of H8.

:D

I just wanted you to know I think you guys are the nicest people I have ever had the pleasure to meet on the internets. If I could wash your feet and massage your ear lobes to show my appreciation I would.

I would have been glad to be here at 1 min after the game whistle, but for some strange reason I lost my ability to post or log into the message boards for awhile, I am sure I was not missed because it is widely known the world over the most fantastic people in the cosmos are here at the huddle and I have nary a negative thing to add to anything or anybody. The game was Awesome! I cannot wait until the colts Win it all again! They are clearly the best team in football!

The big boulder that is the Colts will tumble off the cliff and shatter into tiny pebbles once it meets up with the Patriots.

Wow...how long did it take you to come up with that gem of an analogy? I see you edited at least once...so it must have been tough. :D

I just wanted you to know I think you guys are the nicest people I have ever had the pleasure to meet on the internets. If I could wash your feet and massage your ear lobes to show my appreciation I would.

I would have been glad to be here at 1 min after the game whistle, but for some strange reason I lost my ability to post or log into the message boards for awhile, I am sure I was not missed because it is widely known the world over the most fantastic people in the cosmos are here at the huddle and I have nary a negative thing to add to anything or anybody. The game was Awesome! I cannot wait until the colts Win it all again! They are clearly the best team in football!

Wow! Finally, a rational post from H8. :D

almost a whole week, eh? Why do I think you would have been here at 11:30 Monday night if the Jags had won? :D

don't ever say you don't chicken out and disappear after Jags losses. coward.