[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

MJD finally getting his chance.....what took so long

FishFreak

Why again doen't this guy get more touches? Just because Jacksonville's RBBC approach is working doesn't mean their rushing attack couldn't be better. For one thing, they should just give the damn ball to MJD more. The kid is explosive and a big play waiting to happen. It's rediculous this guy can't get 20 touches per game. It's actually mind boggling.

Jack Del Rio.

Wrong.. It's the offensive coordinator "Dork" Coetter. I hated this guy when he was the head coach out here at ASU. I cannot figure out for the life of me what the Jags saw in him. I mean he was running a college program into the ground. Now he's out and what's happened? ASU is the #12 overall team in the nation. (#8 in the BCS polls). Anyway, this is supposed to be about MJD not a horrible play caller...