[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Joey Ballgame on MNF

policyvote

I'm a Lions fan, as many of you know all too well. I always thought this dude got a 100% raw deal here in the Motor State, and have been waiting for him to get his due. He's always had everything down except the football part--with his teammates, with his fans, with the media, he's been nothing but class. Unfortunately, he's been literally nothing but class on the football field (as in, "well, at least he's a classy loser) until this year. Even though he doesn't have any better of an O-line, running game, set of wideouts, or supportive front office, he's still making strides. Good on him.

With everyone's eyes on him tonight, I hope he shows us a hell of a game.

Peace

policy

Edited by policyvote

LOL, have you been watching the game? For one thing, Leftwich is the #3 QB. He can't come in until the fourth quarter at the earliest.

Peace

policy

He can come in earlier, but the other 2 would be ineligible to return until the 4th quarter,

LOL, have you been watching the game? For one thing, Leftwich is the #3 QB. He can't come in until the fourth quarter at the earliest.

Peace

policy

Yes, I watched it, and seen what I seen in Detroit, alot of balls down at wr's feet, off target. Granted, there was dropped balls as well, but even Scott Mitchell avoided the pass rush better than that. I wasn't saying Leftwich tonight, but in the near future. Hairball, Reddman, Leftwich, and I thought we had problems at qb before...

his WRs and OL were awful tonight... i don't think this kid will ever get a fair shot in the NFL

and i needed those garbage yards on the last "drive" to pull of a win. thank you NYG for the false start on third and two:)

i'd call that more of a stumble. or perhaps a shuffle or traipse might also qualify. but drive? no.

and there ain't no shame in garbage yards.

5-1 is 5-1 - don't matter how you got there.