[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Where is the "Remove Kornheiser" petition

Qball86

What gives? He goes from a daily show in which they discuss numerous topics, to going on air and talking a point to death :wacko: . How long do we have to listen to him blow Peyton( Tonys dream when he sleeps is this view of Peyton :D )? I get that Eli is his brother and Archie is his dad but holy cr@p let it go already. Who else just heard him say the main reason why Eli was drafted #1 is because he's Peytons little bro :D ?

MNF, cmon, please, just 2 in the booth?

Why the FOCH are they still talking about VICK?????????????????????????????????

Torico and Jaws were just trying to get Kornie to stop talking about the mannings...

Look, Kornheiser isn't great. But let's face it: This is the best MNF commentary team in close to a decade. I think it's almost become tradition to pile on the weak link of a commentary team. Again, I'm not saying these guys are perfect, but at least there's no Theismann.

Look, Kornheiser isn't great. But let's face it: This is the best MNF commentary team in close to a decade. I think it's almost become tradition to pile on the weak link of a commentary team. Again, I'm not saying these guys are perfect, but at least there's no Theismann.

I can't allow myself the "best of the worst" mentality. You need a crew on MNF for a lot of reasons not the least of which is games like NYG/ATL that won't draw much on their own.

Understatement of the decade. Totally unlistenable, especially that interminable rant near the end.

in·ter·mi·na·ble [in-tur-muh-nuh-buhl] –adjective

1. incapable of being terminated; unending: an interminable job.

2. monotonously or annoyingly protracted or continued; unceasing; incessant: I can't stand that interminable clatter.

3. having no limits: an interminable desert.

+1

Edited by Qball86

Understatement of the decade. Totally unlistenable, especially that interminable rant near the end.

agreed- horrible- how does he get this gig...it is mind boggling. I also cannot stand Mike Tirico- so vanilla he annoys the chit out of me. Announces the game like he is addressing a bunch of 6th graders. I remember when he did Northwestern vs Indiana Big 10 games , much more in his wheellhouse.

Jaws is great- why can't they get someone like Brad Nessler........Mike Patrick wasn't bad either.

Edited by wildcat2334

Kornheiser is entertaining, factually correct, and defers the on-field football questions to Jaws. I'm not sure what you guys want from him. So he throws a few opinions out there that some of you don't agree with. Cosell or Madden he is not, but I've disected him for a few weeks now and really don't hear what all the commotion is about.

Tirico on the other hand is one of the most annoying people on the planet. He makes my skin crawl, just seems greasy to me. All in all, I give the group a 7.5 or so, but in the end, who really cares?? Anybody who really cares one way or another about the commentators isn't watching the game close enough.

I can't allow myself the "best of the worst" mentality. You need a crew on MNF for a lot of reasons not the least of which is games like NYG/ATL that won't draw much on their own.

in·ter·mi·na·ble [in-tur-muh-nuh-buhl] –adjective

1. incapable of being terminated; unending: an interminable job.

2. monotonously or annoyingly protracted or continued; unceasing; incessant: I can't stand that interminable clatter.

3. having no limits: an interminable desert.

+1

I love a good vocabulary definition in a post.. Huzzah!

Kornheiser is entertaining, factually correct, and defers the on-field football questions to Jaws. I'm not sure what you guys want from him. So he throws a few opinions out there that some of you don't agree with. Cosell or Madden he is not, but I've disected him for a few weeks now and really don't hear what all the commotion is about.

Honestly I think if he'd just stop trying to crack jokes that are all totally lame I'd like him much better.

Most stupidest thing written on the internets since al gore invented it.

Did someone who used the words "most stupidest" really just try to denigrate my opinion??

Honestly, who has been better than these current MNF guys since 2000? And they're really not terrible. I'm glad to see some other people sticking up for the broadcasters here too - It's just too easy to pile on sometimes.

Edited by CMac83

Honestly I think if he'd just stop trying to crack jokes that are all totally lame I'd like him much better.

Better yet, talk in a more reasoned manner and shut up and listen occasionally. Also don't interrupt. Even better, don't show up at all. Most games do fine with two people - what makes MNF need three?

How long do we have to listen to him blow Peyton( Tonys dream when he sleeps is this view of Peyton )?

Actually, if you watch PTI you'll find that he's in LOVE with Tom Brady. No, like, really. It's disturbing.

Where is the "Remove People Who Whine About Kornheiser" petition, I just can't take it anymore.

Seriously, is it that hard to hit the mute button and turn on the radio....

I have not seen that petition but if you're feelin' a little froggie...

And yes it is that hard to hit the mute button d@mn it. I travel sunday night thru thursday am and try to tune in a hotel radio to listen to the game. The tv is all I got and I can't listen to a game in silence.

Tirico on the other hand is one of the most annoying people on the planet. He makes my skin crawl, just seems greasy to me. All in all, I give the group a 7.5 or so, but in the end, who really cares?? Anybody who really cares one way or another about the commentators isn't watching the game close enough.

+1 - Tirico is the weak link IMO...

Why does every game need like 15 subplots? It seems like these guys spend more time engaged in mindless banter about people not even on the field (i.e. Vick) then they do analyzing the current game action. Tell me something interesting about the game trends for a change...