[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Odds to Win the BCS NC

Rockerbraves

I would cover all of that action I could get, based on the simple fact that if they are in the NC game, it will be more than a month after the last game they play. How messed up is that? "Ok boys, go study for you finals, take two weeks off for Christmas, and we will meet back here in a month, to play the most important game of your life"

you make a good point - I still think OSU stumbles whether it be PSU/ILL/MIch- I think OKL has the next easiest road- and I would bet on them at 4-1 since they would be a 7+ point favorite or so over OSU.

again- no hate for OSU- I call it like I see it- and until they play someone we will never know.

I think your wrong here ....... OSU definitely has a tougher schedule than Oklahoma has from this point on.