[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sparty will beat the Bucks this week

chiefjay

Not a Sparty fan by any means but I think they surprise the Bucks this week with a strong running game. D'Antonio will have them ready. Then they'll lose to some pathetic team next week.

27-23 MSU

No I don't want any type of bets because again I hate the Spartans, just a feeling.

Nice pick.

I have a few more that follow your logic as well.

OU goes down to Iowa St.

Washingon beats #7 Oregon

Notre Dame upsets USC

I think Washington has a good shot. ISU could hang in there, ND will get slaughtered.

I was at the 98 game and that was a very bad day. (I can't believe it's almost been 10 years)

I think if this game was att Michigan State I would be more nervous.

OSU can stop MSU running game even if the kid is from OHIO. I think having some inside information could help MSU, but in the end OSU hs too many advantages this week.

NOW in Happy Valley....That's a diferent story.

Tress stresses 1 game seasons every week so OSU won't be looking ahead.

I have a $100 bill that says you won't put your money where your mouth is.

Now

SHUT UP!

Ok you left yourself wide open for this. My money is a 50 dollar bill, I will take the Spartans straight up vs your Bucks.

Win or lose i'm up fifty bucks.

Ok I'm ready for my hundred bucks, cause I willin to put my $$$ where my mouth is........ :D

Decent first half and total dominaton by the defense.

I think OSU could have put a few more points up and letting them off the hook could come back to bite us.

Wells over 100 and a touchdown, looks like the ankle still giving him a little trouble.

I sure hope Robo gets more involved in the second half. Hartline reminds me of a much sllower Gonzo, but knows how to get open like Gonzo.

Hartline climbinhg the ladder to get that grab in 1st quarter looked a lot like Gonzo's catch in Ann Arbor 2 years ago.

Sparty very much still in this game.

GO BUCKS

OSU was so impressive today. They are clearly the best team in the country. Amazing. Nobody can hang with them at all...nobody.

On behalf of Ohio State and all their fans, I'd like to apologize that this over-rated team keeps on winning against a bunch of schleps. What do you mean these team look like schleps AFTER playing Ohio State? Excuses, excuses..

The defense was exposed as the fraud that it is, giving up an entire FG to the Big-10's best offense. Pathetic!

Scrape by and win by only 7 against a 5-2 team after giving up 2 defensive scores in 54 seconds? Atrocious!

Only 200+ yards on the gorund. Frauds!

Hey Tressel, Look at all the dominant teams around the country and try to emulate some of what they do, k? Better yet, do us all a favor. Lose to an unranked, 40-point dog so you can earn some respect around here.

On behalf of Ohio State and all their fans, I'd like to apologize that this over-rated team keeps on winning against a bunch of schleps. What do you mean these team look like schleps AFTER playing Ohio State? Excuses, excuses..

The defense was exposed as the fraud that it is, giving up an entire FG to the Big-10's best offense. Pathetic!

Scrape by and win by only 7 against a 5-2 team after giving up 2 defensive scores in 54 seconds? Atrocious!

Only 200+ yards on the gorund. Frauds!

Hey Tressel, Look at all the dominant teams around the country and try to emulate some of what they do, k? Better yet, do us all a favor. Lose to an unranked, 40-point dog so you can earn some respect around here.

+1

You know for all the griping about Ohio State, there combined record of their remaining opponents going into the weekend was 25-10. There SOS will jump dramatically because of that. The offense is obviously a work in progress still, but anyone who questiones whether or not this is a National Championship like defense is only fooling themselves.

You know for all the griping about Ohio State, there combined record of their remaining opponents going into the weekend was 25-10. There SOS will jump dramatically because of that.

Exactly. Their remaining schedule. The bulk of what's been said so far is that they haven't played anybody yet so let's not get crazy with calling them great. The remainder of their schedule isn't great either but it will give us all a much better feel for how good they really are.