[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hey Ratteree

Caveman_Nick

This is the kind of outrageous statement that sports radio guys make solely to wrangle up some callers.

:D

If by 'wrangle', you mean make them say to themselves "Wow.....that was f'n stupid", then you got me. :D

You will be reading again next week, won't you?

• 4 years later...

I always read the column, and enjoy it. :):tup: Even today ;)

That doesn't mean I can't comment on something when I feel you need a little smackdown :brow:

Or when something makes me go pee pee in my pants because it's that funny...

Not only that, but he is a sailor hat and a corncob pipe away from being Popeye. Ack, ack ack ack ack ack.

Wow, you guys dredging up ancient history from the archives there. Pretty impressive. Hard to believe that was 5 years ago. Time sure flies when you get old.

Is the column posted as new this week actually last week's column? I had that strange sense of deja vu reading it.....

Ratteree is slacking off, again...

I noticed that too and posted a thread in the support area.

That was your first mistake. They never read the support postings.

What yer supposed to do is come in here and talk about how much of a slack ass Ratsass is for not coming up with an article for this week.

The column was submitted, apparently there has been some sort of technical difficulty, or maybe they are running it past the boys in the legal department to make sure the content won't lead to litigation. I'm sure it will be posted soon. Here is a synopsis for those that can't wait.

Chris Johnson sucks

I suck for drafting Chris Johnson

Tony Gonzalez is awesome

I suck for not drafting Tony G.

The Packers suck

I suck for drafting Packers.

The column was submitted, apparently there has been some sort of technical difficulty, or maybe they are running it past the boys in the legal department to make sure the content won't lead to litigation. I'm sure it will be posted soon. Here is a synopsis for those that can't wait.

Chris Johnson sucks

I suck for drafting Chris Johnson

Tony Gonzalez is awesome

I suck for not drafting Tony G.

The Packers suck

I suck for drafting Packers.

No mention of being able to plug Mark Sanchez into the Pats system and them not missing a beat?

No mention of being able to plug Mark Sanchez into the Pats system and them not missing a beat?

No, but since you bring it up, given the current configuration of the Patriots offense, now leaning on a running game that is brutalizing the league, I say Sanchez could certainly come in there and put up similar numbers to Brady.

No, but since you bring it up, given the current configuration of the Patriots offense, now leaning on a running game that is brutalizing the league, I say Sanchez could certainly come in there and put up similar numbers to Brady.

Uh....I would argue (correctly) that the effectiveness of the running game is a product of the ample threat of a passing game.

Ridley becomes Greene if Sanchez is under center.

Ridley becomes Greene if Sanchez is under center.

When I make outlandish statements, I usually actually believe them to be true. Apparently you do not have such a filter. Come on man.

I say Sanchez could certainly come in there and put up similar numbers to Brady.

When I make outlandish statements, I usually actually believe them to be true.

:weird:

I think my comment about about the Pats running game getting a lift from a QB-threat like Brady is much more believable than your quote that Sanchez could provide as equal a threat as Brady.