[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Travis Henry

quiveringnorm

OK, what are the odds that he won't be suspended?

I'd say pretty close to zero. The NFL doesn't do this kind of stuff lightly, their lawyers know all the tricks, and they appear to have their documentation in place to shoot holes in Henry's case. If the commissioner's office had any doubt at all regarding the strength of their case, they would not have made the results public.

It would appear to be a matter only of how long Henry's lawyers can hold off the league office with delaying tactics.

How many more games do you think he'll play? Someone just dropped F Taylor and I was thinking about dropping Henry for him. I have Young on my bench so I hope I'll have the Denver starter when Henry get's suspended. The reason I'm thinking about dropping him is we can't make any roster changes after week 8 unless injury. So if Henry gets suspended he'll just be taking up a roster spot that I could fill with Taylor.

How many more games do you think he'll play? Someone just dropped F Taylor and I was thinking about dropping Henry for him. I have Young on my bench so I hope I'll have the Denver starter when Henry get's suspended. The reason I'm thinking about dropping him is we can't make any roster changes after week 8 unless injury. So if Henry gets suspended he'll just be taking up a roster spot that I could fill with Taylor.

Try and work a trade with the Selvin Young owner or someone who does not think he will be suspended soon.

here is my $0.02 about 'TravHen'

-if you drafted him: he is yours..

-if you own him: hey he is a top RB in "Sha-nan-igans" system which is good.. at least for the next three weeks or so..

although the cutler thing is rough; and walker-smith out/hobbled sucks for Offensive balance.. (pitt = tough matchup too)

-if you can find someone to trade for him; good for you

-if you have his handcuff (S.Young) you may be in great shape anyhow if indeed he does go on a 1yr "High-atus" soon

-NO MATTER HOW YOU SHAKE IT, A POSITIVE "WEED" TEST, IS A POSITIVE "WEED" TEST; AND A VIOLATION OF LEAGUE POLICY.

which I am sure is how the lawyers will try to leverage the case against him, and how the league will see it too, as he is a repeat offender for "WEED" violations.

Iam in a few leagues and folks sure are unstable about his situation (with obvious apparent reason) and making me offers for my RB's..which I want no part of personally.

it sucks for TravHenry but in the end -even though its not a "league specimin" it is a dirty sample- and I think the league will see it as such, and he will be gone soon. if he can beat it good for him and folks who own him. *more power to him.*

But we all know Goodell "dont play no games" period.

looks grim to me.

-if you own him: hey he is a top RB in "Sha-nan-igans" system which is good.. at least for the next three weeks or so..

although the cutler thing is rough; and walker-smith out/hobbled sucks for Offensive balance.. (pitt = tough matchup too)

-if you have his handcuff (S.Young) you may be in great shape anyhow if indeed he does go on a 1yr "High-atus" soon

-NO MATTER HOW YOU SHAKE IT, A POSITIVE "WEED" TEST, IS A POSITIVE "WEED" TEST; AND A VIOLATION OF LEAGUE POLICY.

which I am sure is how the lawyers will try to leverage the case against him, and how the league will see it too, as he is a repeat offender for "WEED" violations.

Iam in a few leagues and folks sure are unstable about his situation (with obvious apparent reason) and making me offers for my RB's..which I want no part of personally.

it sucks for TravHenry but in the end -even though its not a "league specimin" it is a dirty sample- and I think the league will see it as such, and he will be gone soon. if he can beat it good for him and folks who own him. *more power to him.*

looks grim to me.

Ricky and Travis love your green post....

plus it's eco-friendly...

looks grim to me.

You just can't buy info like this :D

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpag...2132&spln=1

Travis Henry's hearing on the appeal of the NFL's ruling that he violated the drug policy has been tentatively scheduled for November 5th.

The hearing is "tentative" because Henry is appealing the case in New York courts and that could postpone things. Regardless, it appears the earliest Henry could start serving his suspension is in Week 10. Oct. 19

Edited by xtra