[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Crayton gives Pats bulletin board material

msaint

Crayton needs to shut his mouth and do his talking on the field. This is exactly why I predict a meltdown of catastrophic proportions for the Cowboys under Wade Phillips. The only thing that really shocks me about this is that TO didn't say it first.

The Pats are playing one dimensional on offense and you can't do that in the NFL or teams will catch on. And don't be shocked at how much they will miss Morris and Watson (esp. Watson). Morris has been the better back since day one.

I would feel the same way if I was Crayton. They took a lead on them and had them on the ropes. They had the opportunity. But geeze, how many penalties can you take vs. the Pats....not many.

but saying their defense is weak is pretty crazy

One Dimensional I think they where 4 or 5th in rushing before the Dallas game so they can run it if they want

being on the ropes to me is trailing in the 2nd half.............

If that's the way you see it.

Being "on the ropes" in boxing means you are in trouble and in danger of getting knocked out. At no point were the Patriots in danger of losing that game, and definitely not in danger of being "knocked out"...

Crayton needs to shut his mouth and do his talking on the field. This is exactly why I predict a meltdown of catastrophic proportions for the Cowboys under Wade Phillips. The only thing that really shocks me about this is that TO didn't say it first.

I agree. When I saw the clip with Crayton saying those things, it was definitely a :D moment.