[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mark Clayton a sleeper this week?

aterry1979

QB switch in Boller, with a cannon arm..going against a horrible secondary and a decent run stopping D. Is this the respawn of a monster receiver again? I can use him this week with Edwards on a bye. :D

:D Lets see, last week Boller started, they were playing the Rams and their horrible secondary, and Clayton got 3 receptions for 23 yards....

enuff said

The emergence of D.Williams and the re-emergence of D.Mason combined with Clayton's injuries and the fact that the Ravens Offense is mediocre to begin with have all conspired to kill Mark Clayton's season. He has been and will continue to be a bust this year.

QB switch in Boller, with a cannon arm..going against a horrible secondary and a decent run stopping D. Is this the respawn of a monster receiver again? I can use him this week with Edwards on a bye. :D

Wouldn't one have to be a monster receiver once to be considered one again? He has done nothing in his career to be considered a monster.

:D

It is not my intention to rely on ANY Baltimore receiver ... Heap was servicaable as a TE but is hurt now.

I have Mason and let me tell you, in a PPR league he is a stud.

Edited by RJV

In no league, at any time can Mason be considered a stud. Unless your definition of stud is top 30 at his position.(not sure if that would even help)

I have to completely disagree with you there GK....completely!! You must not be following Mason's year so far as you're assuming he's just barely in the Top 30 and that's a terrible assumption. First of all, RJV mentioned that it has to be a PPR league for him to be a stud as he doesn't score much at all (1 TD on the year). However, in a PPR league Mason is the 8th...that's right the 8th best WR in the league!! That's stud status as he's equivalent to a #1 WR even in an 8 team league at this point. Mason has just over 100 points on the season, which means he's averaging more than 16.5 points per game. Mason does not have a game under 12.9 points and does not have a game more than 21.9 points. All that means is that he's not only a WR1 but he's also very consistent, usually scoring in the mid teens every week.

Just a quick question, I don't follow the offensive juggernaut that is the Ravens as closely, it appears, as some. Is Boller known for his "cannon arm"?

Just curious, because you see, I'm in a 24 team league and we start 5 WRs, so I was seriously thinking about picking up Clayton.

Just a quick question, I don't follow the offensive juggernaut that is the Ravens as closely, it appears, as some. Is Boller known for his "cannon arm"?

Just curious, because you see, I'm in a 24 team league and we start 5 WRs, so I was seriously thinking about picking up Clayton.

Boller has an incredibly strong arm. He's the QB that threw a football through the goal posts while kneeling down at the 50 yard line when he was auditioning for teams. Now what else he brings to the table that have made him a disappointment thus far is a whole other story. Clayton has been terrible so far and there's no sign of him bouncing back.. Boller started last week against the Rams and Clayton did practically nothing.

In no league, at any time can Mason be considered a stud. Unless your definition of stud is top 30 at his position.(not sure if that would even help)

.06 points for every 1 ReYd and Mason's the 13th rated wideout

Edited by loaf

Sorry , but I disagree(on Mason). Even if he is rated that high in your league (19th in my .5 ppr perf league) it is only week 7, last year he was 44th , the year before 24th, the one before that 20th. I see a trend , and its going the wrong way. JMO.