[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Any other big spenders out there ...

Grits and Shins

I always work the waiver wire. In my local it costs $5+ per transaction from the 5th week on.

I have the highest amount of transaction fees with $41.

$2 to acquire Jeff King, later cut

$2 to acquire Kenny Watson, later traded

$1 to acquire Brian Griese, later cut

$7 to acquire Michael Pittman, later traded

$6 to acquire Larry Fitzgerald in a trade (sending Pittman + McDonald to the Cadillac owner)

$7 to acquire Darrell Jackson in a trade (sending Norwood + Kenny Watson to the Dunn owner), later cut

$5 to acquire NYG defense

$5 to acquire DeAngelo Williams

$6 to acquire Michael Bennett

Who else out there works the waiver wire and pays for it?

Is that real money or league money?

In Huddle Rejects we have a fake $70 yearly spending amount added each year. Yesterday I got a little crazy after starting 1-5. :D

Drunken Monkeys Bigby, Atari GBP S $8.00 Lewis, Keith SFO S

Drunken Monkeys Harris, Chris CAR S $6.00 Manuel, Marquand CAR S

Drunken Monkeys Engram, Bobby SEA WR $3.00 Bradley, Mark CHI WR

Drunken Monkeys Smith, Antonio ARI DE $3.00 None

Drunken Monkeys Wright, Jason CLE RB $4.00 None

Drunken Monkeys Bironas, Rob TEN PK $3.00 None

Our league has a real money fee of 5 dollars per move..At the end of the regular season all of the free agents and trade money gets split between the team with high points and the team with the best record..I usually just work the wire for bye weeks..There are a few guys in my league that put 4 moves in every week.

16 team league -

16 man roster

start 9 players

not alot a free agents available.

Friday night is bid night.

minimum bid is 3 bucks'

players are auction off in the order they were put in.

so far highest bid this year has been 77.00 for Keven Curtis.(not by me.)

Vinny will go for around 30 bucks this week.

all money goes into the pot for league winnings.

I always work the waiver wire. In my local it costs $5+ per transaction from the 5th week on.

I have the highest amount of transaction fees with $41.

$2 to acquire Jeff King, later cut

$2 to acquire Kenny Watson, later traded

$1 to acquire Brian Griese, later cut

$7 to acquire Michael Pittman, later traded

$6 to acquire Larry Fitzgerald in a trade (sending Pittman + McDonald to the Cadillac owner)

$7 to acquire Darrell Jackson in a trade (sending Norwood + Kenny Watson to the Dunn owner), later cut

$5 to acquire NYG defense

$5 to acquire DeAngelo Williams

$6 to acquire Michael Bennett

Who else out there works the waiver wire and pays for it?

um, who cares? :D

Main local charges $2 real money per transaction. I have 8 trades so far so it will cost me a bit. The good thing is that they have a weekly $10 award for highest points. Last week AP when nuts and I ended up with highest points so at least it covers most of my bill so far.

Main local charges $2 real money per transaction. I have 8 trades so far so it will cost me a bit. The good thing is that they have a weekly $10 award for highest points. Last week AP when nuts and I ended up with highest points so at least it covers most of my bill so far.

We have 3 weekly prizes @ $5 each ... highest team score, highest player score (stareted), highest victory margin

I have won 4 of those categories.

We have 3 weekly prizes @ $5 each ... highest team score, highest player score (stareted), highest victory margin

I have won 4 of those categories.

Reminds me of one of those Super Bowl box pools where they pay off every quarter, and also on touches, reverses, and reverse touches.

Might as well just have everyone throw a ten dollar bill into a shoe box, and then one by one each player closes his eyes, reaches into the shoe box, and pulls out...oh look, a ten dollar bill!

Reminds me of one of those Super Bowl box pools where they pay off every quarter, and also on touches, reverses, and reverse touches.

Might as well just have everyone throw a ten dollar bill into a shoe box, and then one by one each player closes his eyes, reaches into the shoe box, and pulls out...oh look, a ten dollar bill!

The weekly prizes are intended to keep teams interested every week ... even if they are not doing so well in the standings.

8 trades by week 7? Seriously? Do you give a player one game to perform and then deal them? What kind of league are you in and what sort of people are you playing with??? :D

8 trades by week 7? Seriously? Do you give a player one game to perform and then deal them? What kind of league are you in and what sort of people are you playing with??? :D

None of them are trades. All add/drops. First was Grossman when he got benched I picked up Greise (though I should've known better). I ended up dropping him and picking up D anderson for Kitna on his bye week. I picked up Crosby for J. Hanson as my kicker during a bye week. I also grabbed Wright as a start last week (had a tough matchup and didn't trust Benson). I was forced to pick up Burleson as a WR since Chambers got traded and now has the same bye week as Steve Smith. Someone dropped C. Taylor in my league and I grabbed him as my handcuff to AP. I also dropped L. Evans when he averaged 1.8 points in 6 weeks (sounds like enough time to me). I grabbed Pitman but ended up dropping him when he was carted off the field. Maybe this sounds unreasonable to you, but with all the injuries this year...the WW gets picked pretty clean in my main money league. I knew I'd win the high score at least once, so I wasn't that worried about trade costs. I might end up chipping in another $10 at the end of the year. Doesn't really bother me that much (maybe I just get competitive though). So for the record I dropped: Grossman, Griese, Panthers DST after JAX bye, Pittmann after he got hurt, L Evans, D. Foster, V. Morency, and a kicker. I should be fine getting through the bye weeks now and I don't really think any of these guys are going to come back and haunt me.

None of them are trades. All add/drops. First was Grossman when he got benched I picked up Greise (though I should've known better). I ended up dropping him and picking up D anderson for Kitna on his bye week. I picked up Crosby for J. Hanson as my kicker during a bye week. I also grabbed Wright as a start last week (had a tough matchup and didn't trust Benson). I was forced to pick up Burleson as a WR since Chambers got traded and now has the same bye week as Steve Smith. Someone dropped C. Taylor in my league and I grabbed him as my handcuff to AP. I also dropped L. Evans when he averaged 1.8 points in 6 weeks (sounds like enough time to me). I grabbed Pitman but ended up dropping him when he was carted off the field. Maybe this sounds unreasonable to you, but with all the injuries this year...the WW gets picked pretty clean in my main money league. I knew I'd win the high score at least once, so I wasn't that worried about trade costs. I might end up chipping in another $10 at the end of the year. Doesn't really bother me that much (maybe I just get competitive though). So for the record I dropped: Grossman, Griese, Panthers DST after JAX bye, Pittmann after he got hurt, L Evans, D. Foster, V. Morency, and a kicker. I should be fine getting through the bye weeks now and I don't really think any of these guys are going to come back and haunt me.

Not that an explanation is needed, but you did say trades.

Our transactions cost $2.00 per addition and $1.00 for every trade. We also have a Tuesday only $2.00 (min) - $20.00 (max) blind bid period. Last year I spent $178.00 in free agent fee's (finished in 1st). In 2005 we had a guy (we now call "George") that spent $341.00 (finished 3rd)!!

All of it is "real" money. Entry fee is $250.00

Another useless topic by Grits. I still can't believe this guy rips on other dudes for starting Rate my Team topics because he says they have no value. Please Grits tell me how this topic has any value? It also seems like most topics you start have the word I in it quite often. I spend the most. I have won 4 of those. I guess if topics that grease your own ego are worth somethign then keep it up.

Oh by the way, this topic gets a -45.3456 in my book.

Grits and Shins = hypocritical loser.

Another useless topic by Grits. I still can't believe this guy rips on other dudes for starting Rate my Team topics because he says they have no value. Please Grits tell me how this topic has any value? It also seems like most topics you start have the word I in it quite often. I spend the most. I have won 4 of those. I guess if topics that grease your own ego are worth somethign then keep it up.

Oh by the way, this topic gets a -45.3456 in my book.

Grits and Shins = hypocritical loser.

Show a little respect........"Mr." hypocritical loser.......would be much more appropriate