[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Here we go Rutgers!

The Wolf

Make no mistake about it there are a lot of teams/fans all across the nation that will be rooting for Rutgers tonight. Will be interesting to see how USF handles the pressure of being the hunted vs. the hunter with their high #2 ranking. Even though tonight's a great opportunity for Rutgers to somewhat redeem their season, I think the Bulls are just plain better than Rutgers and win this one by a TD or more on the road.

Robert Smith is a doosch. I know he is a Buckeye, but cmon let's get real here.

Dude is honestly on national tv saying that OSU deserves to be ranked ahead of USF. Id-yet.

There is no argument you can make that OSU deserves to be ranked ahead of USF-period-end of story.

:D

Rutgers is a 2 point underdog on its home field. They win tonight, outright!

What ever...

How can a guy who doesn't have possession or guy who clearly had the ball knocked out his hands make an illegal forward pass? Horse $h1T!!! Matters not... USF is clearly better.

Edited by BS Miscreant

USF=WAY OVERRATED. No way they compete with the likes of USC, OU, LSU, etc.

How can you say that, USF win or lose? The 3 three teams you mentioned lost to Stanford, Colorado and Kentucky. Gimme a break! If they didn't have pedigree, they'd be out of the conversation.

How can you say that, USF win or lose? The 3 three teams you mentioned lost to Stanford, Colorado and Kentucky. Gimme a break! If they didn't have pedigree, they'd be out of the conversation.

Give me a break, one of the above mentioned teams did lose to a ranked team....

this was before the game

quit being a b1tch Mike- that is all you have is smiley faces?

Explain to me how OSU is ranked ahead of USF BEFORE this game kicked.........this should be good......

Check my other post i made at 8:00, that also illustrates you dumbass. comment, that USF should be ranked ahead of the best team in the country, the BUCKS.

Stop making crazy ass. statement like that and focus on your Arizona Wildcats :D

USF=WAY OVERRATED. No way they compete with the likes of USC, OU, LSU, etc.

So let me get this straight, Auburn, could very likely beat LSU who got exposed 2 straight weeks, and now face an Auburn team who has EASILY the fastest defense they've faced thus far this year, and USF beat Auburn in Auburn, what will that say about LSU?

Check my other post i made at 8:00, that also illustrates you dumbass. comment, that USF should be ranked ahead of the best team in the country, the BUCKS.

Stop making crazy ass. statement like that and focus on your Arizona Wildcats :D

I ask you a simple question and you can't answer it- thanks for your genius comments.

What ever...

How can a guy who doesn't have possession or guy who clearly had the ball knocked out his hands make an illegal forward pass? Horse $h1T!!! Matters not... USF is clearly better.

BANG...clearly better? Not according to the final score!! Looks like leas season's darlings just knocked this season's vesion down the ladder several pegs...

:D:D:wacko:

We all know anything can happen in any particular game. But from what I saw tonight, I do not think USF could hang in the late quarters with the teams with superior athletes. Yes, I realize USF beat Auburn. Things happen. Do you really believe App. State is better than Michigan...or do you think it was just one game? Do you think Stanford is better than USC? It's all moot now as USF will be out of the picture.

We all know anything can happen in any particular game. But from what I saw tonight, I do not think USF could hang in the late quarters with the teams with superior athletes. Yes, I realize USF beat Auburn. Things happen. Do you really believe App. State is better than Michigan...or do you think it was just one game? Do you think Stanford is better than USC? It's all moot now as USF will be out of the picture.

Not exactly sure what Brian was smoking last night? :D

Must have been a special blend if he honestly thinks App. State win over Michigan in the "Big House" makes them better than say Penn State who lost to Michigan. By Brian's logic wouldn't that make App. State 4-0 and leading the Big Ten conference this year? :D

What's with USF quarterback spiking the ball on that last drive after taking a 12 yard sack making it 3rd and very long? That spike play sure did make Nick Saban comments about the lower admission standards at USF look right on the money. Geez... :D

"The distribution of players is not the same for everybody," he told the News. "There's a significant amount of players who don't qualify (at some schools) and they end up being pretty good players at some other schools. I think there are six guys starting on South Florida's defense who probably could have gone to Florida or Florida State but Florida and Florida State couldn't take them. And if you do a good job of recruiting that way ..." Alabama's Coach Saban

this was before the game

quit being a b1tch Mike- that is all you have is smiley faces?

Explain to me how OSU is ranked ahead of USF BEFORE this game kicked.........this should be good......

Wildcat as we all know, Mike aka TOS is abit retard so take it easy on him. It's obvious Mike can't handle the Truth. In fact everytime I've backed him into a corner with facts, Mike reverts to cute smiley faces, name calling or like Sarge threatens to put you on his ignore list. I honestly believe even after watching the video below I could win a debate over Mike or Sarge on why Jimmy Clausen should win this year's Heisman. Well the truth is TOS and Sarge would likely be the ones trying to prove Clausen deserves the Heisman. :D

If USF gets dropped way down because they are USF, then the system shows again why it is majorly flawed. Why, because the drop would have everything to do with...No History compared to entrenched heavies and go away from the critical point...this particular season. It's all a bunch of crap until we have a PO anyway.