[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone else UNLUCKY enough to have Rudi, Travis Henry, and Andre Johnson!?

Pappadoc

I know injuries and bad luck are usually plentiful in FF, but I am getting killed this season! Rudi, the whole Travis Henry situation, and Andre Johnson are killing me. All of their stock values are crap and nobody is scoring. I have Selvin Young but do not trust Shanahan for a minute and I have Watson, but Cinci's D is so bad that they are always playing from behind and are forced to throw more often. Oh, and I just traded Chris Chambers last weekend! Who knew!!! Are you guys feeling the pain like I am???

How about Rudi, Steven Jackson and Andre? Not the same, but it's not fun. The best part of it is that I thought I'd get cute and take McNabb over Brady, cause he would have a great year.

Anyone need a general manager to take over their team next year? I may fire myself.

How about Rudi, Steven Jackson and Andre? Not the same, but it's not fun. The best part of it is that I thought I'd get cute and take McNabb over Brady, cause he would have a great year.

Anyone need a general manager to take over their team next year? I may fire myself.

I hear you. I have Rudi, SJax and Javon. Hang in there and you may be tough during the playoffs.

In my long time local. I have Rudi and Henry, and backups Betts, D.Williams, and Young. Played Rudi and Morency last week with Fred Taylor on my bench....only saving grace is that I have K.Jones, need big things from him from here on. Sitting @ 2-4 with a 3 game losing streak. Rest of my team is pretty good

(Kitna/Hass, TO/Welker/Galloway, Gates) but I've got the most pnts scored against me. Seems like everyone has a breakout game against me, while a rookie owner lost for the 1st time last week. He is only the 5th or 6th in pnts scored, but 2nd in pnst against.....grrrr gotta love this game.

How about Rudi, Henry, Colston and Walker! At least I unloaded Henry for McNabb. I'm still in decent shape at RB; Addai, Barber, Jacobs, Foster. Leaving me in 4th place @ 3-3.

Edited by MothAudio

No, I am unlucky enough to have Steven Jackson, Andre Johnson, Vernon Davis on a squad, though.

Nick,

It's funny. I've got SJ and AJ as well. My first and third pick in my local. This is where the QB makes the difference. Went early and grabbed Brady as my 2nd choice. He's carrying me, and I've got a 5-1 record and the points lead. My RB draft proved to finally be fruitful. Jordan, K. Jones, S. Morris. Picked up Ward as well, so the Jackson injury isn't killing me.

Losing Johnson stung, and so did the rough start for Reggie Brown, but S. Holmes, and a pick up of McDonald and Bowe have helped.

14 team league, but the 2nd round pick of Brady in the 2.13 hole has really helped.

I'm curious as to who your QB is and when you selected him? And who is your #2 RB?

I have Rudi Johnson, Ahman Green, Javon Walker, and Anquan Boldin in one of my keeper leagues. Over the last three weeks, I've had to start Correll Buckhalter, Ron Dayne, Kenny Watson, Micheal Jenkins, Mushin Muhammad, Reggie Brown, Ike Hilliard, and Sidney Rice. Somehow I managed to go 2-1 over that stretch and 4-2 overall, and that's with Gore and Kitna also struggling lately. Last week it was Hasselbeck (who I had just traded for), Gonzo, and the Green Bay defense that bailed me out.