[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

USF - A comment on last night

BS Miscreant

I'm going to get this off my chest and then move on. That reversal on the blocked FG for a TD was absolutely atrocious. After watching it live and listening to the talking heads in the booth, I even thought the ball had been pitched forward... until I saw the replay. The ball was clearly knocked out of his hands and any idiot could see that. If nothing else, there was no clear indisputable evidence to overturn the original non-call on the field. This call harkens me back to the OU/OU onside kick debacle. I realize that even after that USF had their chances to win this football game and simply did not get it done. So why do I mention "the call"? Because it was putrid and if it is not made USF has a 24-10 lead and the game is probably over. But I digress...

Perspective:

I came into this season figuring a couple losses would be a good season and there was a real possibility that my Bulls could lose 4-5 so, although I am still in pain, I realize we're still having a good season. The best parts are we were ranked #2 in the country, we are still the only school to have beaten two top 20 teams this season, Rutgers fans rushed the field after the game and my favorite of all is that many of you on this board that are fans of "big time" programs are celebrating the loss of lowly old USF. Wow, what a year so far!