[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

T Henry

RJV

i'm gonna drop him for a kicker when he gets suspended.......First round draft pick becomes kicker? I just can't believe these guys risk millions of dollars over a little Josh Gordon? Oh well? Huddle on, I guess you treat it the same way as an injury but losing Brown to a knee injury is alot easier to swallow then losing your #1 pick to the munchies! :D

Edited by IrishPride

Speaking of which, anyone out there cutting him or considering it at this point?

Tried to trade S. Young and Henry in one of my leagues and no one is even interested in that mess. Can't really cut him in case he beats this. Looks like you hope he plays and has a good game or two left in him until the 5th. That's my plan, of course if I had better options than Maroney and D. Foster behind him it may be easier to cut bait on him too.

Speaking of which, anyone out there cutting him or considering it at this point?

I'm considering it. I'm in good shape in my local since I've also got Parker (1st round), Peterson (6th round), and K. Jones (11th). Between the looming suspension, the constant injuries, the lack of scoring, and the frustration that comes with owning a Denver RB in general, I really don't think he's worth the aggravation at this point. I think the only reason I haven't dropped him is because I'll be pissed if he beats the system and ends up on another team's roster. From past experience, I can pretty much guarantee you that if he had a monster game in him, it would happen the week I play the guy that picked him up, and it would probably be a playoff game.

I'm considering it. I'm in good shape in my local since I've also got Parker (1st round), Peterson (6th round), and K. Jones (11th). Between the looming suspension, the constant injuries, the lack of scoring, and the frustration that comes with owning a Denver RB in general, I really don't think he's worth the aggravation at this point. I think the only reason I haven't dropped him is because I'll be pissed if he beats the system and ends up on another team's roster. From past experience, I can pretty much guarantee you that if he had a monster game in him, it would happen the week I play the guy that picked him up, and it would probably be a playoff game.

I agree

I was in OK shape (I thought) with LT, Caddy, Jamal, and Henry

So Caddy is out, Jamal has one carry in 3 weeks and may not play this week, and Travis is up in the air.

I did pick up Selvin but not sure how good he will be, but half hope Henry gets suspended so I can cut him

ONE TD all year is weak (a-la Tiki who I had last year)