[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Yeah...told you all...Priest Holmes baby...ACTIVATED!

SpinalTapp

And now...all those that were proven right by picking up Holmes can boast that he is BACK!!!! Problem is...he is the BACK-up. Thoughts on Priest's activation welcome here.

I scooped him in as many leagues as possible as long as I had a big roster..You never know

He's still nothing but WW fodder. He'll backup LJ and that'll be it. But he at least has some value I guess if LJ goes down.

ASYS

That's an old wives' tale. It should be A.A.S.Y.S. -standing for Almost Always Start Your Studs.

Same here. The rest of the league snickers but who will be laughing at the end?! :D

The rest of the league, I'd imagine. :D

uhhh...apparently Holmes may matter after all this year...check out this report from ESPN..as outlined on Rotoworld

"ESPN's Chris Mortensen reports the Chiefs plan for Priest Holmes to eventually get 15 carries per game as a change of pace for Larry Johnson.

While Holmes is unlikely to play a major role in Week 7, it appears he'll be a significant part of the offense during the second half of the season. He's worth owning in all leagues after this news. "

uhhh...apparently Holmes may matter after all this year...check out this report from ESPN..as outlined on Rotoworld

"ESPN's Chris Mortensen reports the Chiefs plan for Priest Holmes to eventually get 15 carries per game as a change of pace for Larry Johnson.

While Holmes is unlikely to play a major role in Week 7, it appears he'll be a significant part of the offense during the second half of the season. He's worth owning in all leagues after this news. "

Meh. Behind that line I don't think it matters too much.

Meh. Behind that line I don't think it matters too much. ]

Which is why a back like Priest that is a much better receiver out of the backfield is a better fit for their situation this year. I am laughing as I type this - wasn't this guy paralyzed a month ago?

He looks great standing on the sidelies in uniform.

This seems to be about him wanting to get paid more than anything else imo. I would like to see him back and playing but don't see it anytime soon. He isn't in shape.

Ssshhh. You can't say such blasphemis things on this board about studs. You'll be burned at the stake. :D

:D

F-uck Priest Holmes and anyone else that wants any, and I mean ANY, of LJ's action.

Any fantasy point generated by the KC running back position is spoken for.

LJ owner here.

+1