[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

R Brown Injury

RJV

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

CBS sportsline just reported it as well

The Miami Herald reports that Dolphins RB Ronnie Brown is out for the season after an MRI on Monday confirmed a serious knee injury. Brown hurt his right knee in Miami's Week 7 game against the Patriots making a tackle following an interception but was able to walk off the field and into the locker room without assistance. The paper also speculates that the injury is severe enough that Brown could miss part of next year's training camp. Brown has 991 all-purpose yards and five total touchdowns on the season.

(Updated 10/22/2007

Thanks for the sympathy, Randall. But I have:

Fargas

Betts

Peterson (Chi)

Kevin Faulk

Ward

:D

:D

Yes but do you have this guy(from the Miami Herald)-

WEB VOTE

Is it time for the Dolphins to bring Ricky Williams back?Yes. The Dolphins need him now more than ever. 320 votes

43%

No. That's a terrible idea. What have you been smoking? 125

17%

What does it matter? The Dolphins are terrible anyway. 225

30%

No. Wait for the draft and pick up Darren McFadden from Arkansas. 79

11%

Well...this puts a hugh strain on two of my better teams. I took a lot of crap from people when I drafted R. Brown as early as I did...and I kept saying I was all in with the guy. Good thing all the Chatman hawks lost patience early, and I was able to secure the backup...now, all the hawks will be there to grab the rook.

My team was 6-0 until this week and it looks like I'm going to lose ...

My star RB's have been Ronnie Brown :D and Travis Henry (who might be gone in a couple of weeks) :wacko:

My season could be toast :wacko:

My backups are A Green and Jason Wright - hopefully I can pick someone up on WW or via trade :D

Ronnie Brown's injury is a complete ACL tear. 7-10 days he will have surgery. Ronnie's spirits are up and Cam said success rate of those types of things are above 90 percent. He feels Ronnie will be back in Spring. Ronnie is ready for surgery and said to Cam he will work as hard as needed to be back in Spring. Booker moves up to third back. Chatman, Cobbs, and Booker this week in London

This is per Cam's press conference as I write this

Edited by kncks12

Well...this puts a hugh strain on two of my better teams. I took a lot of crap from people when I drafted R. Brown as early as I did...and I kept saying I was all in with the guy. Good thing all the Chatman hawks lost patience early, and I was able to secure the backup...now, all the hawks will be there to grab the rook.

Would one of those teams be in BOTH HoF Ladder?