[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go

Menudo

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, just what I want to see is Parker trotting off the field with the ball at the DEN 2-yard line.

Hey he got the first crack at the GL and then they brought Najeh in so..really can't complain too much. They basically used him as decoy to run the play-action.

Hey he got the first crack at the GL and then they brought Najeh in so..really can't complain too much. They basically used him as decoy to run the play-action.

Exactly. You will see a mix of that all season. Davenport is not a designated goal-line back. It all depends on the situation.

Where the hell is the PIT defense ... did they not get on the plane?

That is the best drive I've seen an offense put together against our defense this year. Not good.

LOL, well then the crapper is ahead of FWP 3-1 in "situations" so far this season. Oh well, maybe Willie can bust one from outside the red zone for me tonight.

I was at the game two weeks ago, and Parker took himself out both times prior to Davenport's TD's, because he had just made long runs a play or two prior to Davenport's TD's. However, that wasn't the case when he came out this time. However, I'm glad my information was comical to you.

Edited by Menudo

I was at the game two weeks ago, and Parker took himself out both times prior to Davenport's TD's, because he had just made long runs a play or two prior to Davenport's TD's. However, that wasn't the case when he came out this time. However, I'm glad my information was comical to you.

Why cant you just admit the refs cheated ???

Edited by whomper

The Broncos are doing a great job of handling the Steelers blitzing so far.

Though I don't like any interceptions, I don't mind ones as much when you are taking a deep shot downfield.

The Steelers have obviously come out going against conventional wisdom. They knew the Broncos were expecting run, but, maybe they are out-thinking themselves a bit. You have the 2nd best rushing offense in the NFL, they have the worst rushing defense in the NFL, run the ball.

What a STUPID play by Troy just now, taking Cutler down by his head.

I wonder why PIT feels the need to throw the ball against the worst rush defense in the league?

I agree early on, but, the last few series they have tried to run a bit more, and the Broncos are stuffing it fairly well. Since the Steelers first drive, they have been completely outplayed.