[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go

Menudo

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, I tried. :D

Oh well. The Steelers played an absolutely awful 1st half, but, I really liked what I saw, for the most part, in the 2nd half. They showed some heart.

4-2 isn't too bad..................................

Nice win Broncos fans, congrats. Also, congrats to Bushwacked, as I know this means a lot to him. :D

Edited by Menudo

Steelers won't have as cupcake of a schedule from this point forward...

My favorite response. This can be proven if necessary. Every single team that has gotten off to a decent start this season has had someone talk about their cupcake schedule. Cowboys, Patriots, Colts, Steelers, etc... they have all had posts saying "Yeah, they haven't played anyone though"

It's the NFL, part of having success is beating the teams you should beat. It is very hard to predict.

I'm off to bed. That turned out to be an entertaining game. :D

You know, I LIKE the Patriots...I really do. I refuse to allow people like UT warp that for me. I hope he has a blast rooting for the Pats as they win the SB, downing bag after bag of Cheetos, trying to cherry-pick where he's going to temp from day-to-day.

Maroon, it's like he plays for them. So sad...

My favorite response. This can be proven if necessary. Every single team that has gotten off to a decent start this season has had someone talk about their cupcake schedule. Cowboys, Patriots, Colts, Steelers, etc... they have all had posts saying "Yeah, they haven't played anyone though"

It's the NFL, part of having success is beating the teams you should beat. It is very hard to predict.

Well said, and true.

So, is UT kinda stalking Menudo? :D

Who cares......though there are many inner-Huddle battles that go on, I have respect for pretty much everyone at the Huddle, except UT. Although, I'm still convinced that the is a 14 year old kid, so, maybe I shouldn't be so rough on him.

Gilthorp has been very bitter since the Cowboys whooped the Bears at Soldier Field..He is mad about that and the fact that he has manboobs

I can't believe it. I finally saw DJ Williams make some plays. The D actually looks decent when the middle LB makes some plays. The corners and safties on the other hand need some help. Shoate doesn't belong in the NFL, and Foxworth is marginal at best. Ferguson can't tackle and the entire D missed Champ badly.

Cutler is making some big strides this season. He seems to be improving every game. Couple of bad throws and drops, but a pretty good outing by Cutler overall. Perhaps Denver will turn the corner now and become the team I expected to see from the beginning of the season.

I can't believe it. I finally saw DJ Williams make some plays. The D actually looks decent when the middle LB makes some plays. The corners and safties on the other hand need some help. Shoate doesn't belong in the NFL, and Foxworth is marginal at best. Ferguson can't tackle and the entire D missed Champ badly.

Cutler is making some big strides this season. He seems to be improving every game. Couple of bad throws and drops, but a pretty good outing by Cutler overall. Perhaps Denver will turn the corner now and become the team I expected to see from the beginning of the season.

Not by giving up 28 points a game. And they still haven't proven they can stop the run. I really don't get what the Steelers were thinking! :D