[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vikings Fans

The Dhali Lama

Don't get me wrong. I'm not all PO'd because they lost a football game yesterday. It's acutally kind of nice knowing in advance that you don't have to worry about winning or losing because that's all known ahead of time. There's no way the Vikes win the game with their QB and the coach that has went into a season with no QB for the two years that he's coached the team. He must think that it doesn't matter who plays the position because he knows that he could train a monkey to be an NFL QB. He's that smart of a coach.

I can't tolerate a coach's game plan that guarantees a loss against most NFL teams.

72 yds passing..75 total yds from an explosive young talented back. 3 sacks ..Fumble recovery.Opportunistic play on the fg block for the td..:D How many more aspects of Defensive is there ?

75 yards and 1 TD on 13 touches is pretty good. He had a 12 yards receiving avg, 5.25 rushing avg. So it clearly wasn't Peterson's fault. But I don't think that Dallas defense beat the Vikings, the Vikings beat the Vikings.

In my opinion. the start and end of the Vikings problem is their QB. Pure and simple. I've said if before and I will say it again:

Tarvaris Jackson = Quincy Carter (but without the cocaine)

And actually Carter threw a little better. I have no idea what the coaches see in practice that makes them believe that Jackson is their best bet to win games. He has started seven games in the NFL and has averaged 13 of 25 for 140 yards and 0.6 TDs per game. In four starts this year, he has never thrown for more than 166 yards in a game.

In two starts this year, Kelly Holcomb averaged 18 of 34 for 214 yards and one score and that was against KC and GB defenses.

Childress runs an offense that is very sensitive to the QB who must make quick decisions and throw shorter timing routes with great accuracy for it to run to plan. I am at a total loss why they stick with Jackson. I have never seen any reason why Jackson is more than a back-up QB. He even has a great rushing game to support him and a very good offensive line.

Childress is the one who decides to play Taveras,so I put that on his shoulders as well.

I just find it odd that HughOne doesnt show his face to take his medicine. Poor form..What is he afraid of ? At least the Dhali LLama has a pair

Hugh0ne knows his fate. He will never see a champeenship in his lifetime. Probably hiding his head in shame...oh, for at least another 48 hours or so. :D

Hugh0ne...post today if Pearson really pushed off. Yeah, I thought so.

Maybe the dude is busy or working or something. He'll be on, I am sure.

This could be true but the notion of him hanging his french head in shame is much more fun

The Vikings could have easily won a few more games this year to my dismay,but thanks to Childress ,I get to laugh every Sunday at my friend the Viking fan of Washington State.Of course being a Seahawks fan he gets to return the favor. :D

Since he has the dish and four Tvs I get the misfortune of watching each week on the big screen with the sound blaring as he calls play after play in advance.Id he can do that ,I wonder if the defensive coordinators can as well? :wacko:

From what I see he doesnt coach to win,he coaches not to lose.His recievers drop alot of balls that have made him and Jackson look even worse.Dropped passes and bad passes are a bad mix which is what the Vikings have in Jackson and his recieving corp.

In defense of Childress I would be a worse coach.I would bench Jackson,Wade and Williamson then put in a Quarterback who can throw the ball ,recievers who could catch it,mix up the play calling,look at the clock as an ally instead of an enemy and use common sense when it comes to challenges. :D

EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn. -- Minnesota Vikings quarterback Tarvaris Jackson has a broken finger on his throwing hand, an injury suffered in Sunday's defeat at Dallas.

Jackson has a fracture in the index finger on his right hand, coach Brad Childress said on Monday. A ligament or muscle tendon has stretched and pulled off a tiny piece of the bone. Jackson was shown on the sideline by television cameras wincing slightly while holding his hand at one point during the game.

Childress said Jackson would still start if he's able to play despite completing only six passes for 72 yards in the 24-14 loss to the Cowboys. The Vikings host the Philadelphia Eagles this week.

EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn. -- Minnesota Vikings quarterback Tarvaris Jackson has a broken finger on his throwing hand, an injury suffered in Sunday's defeat at Dallas.

Jackson has a fracture in the index finger on his right hand, coach Brad Childress said on Monday. A ligament or muscle tendon has stretched and pulled off a tiny piece of the bone. Jackson was shown on the sideline by television cameras wincing slightly while holding his hand at one point during the game.

Childress said Jackson would still start if he's able to play despite completing only six passes for 72 yards in the 24-14 loss to the Cowboys. The Vikings host the Philadelphia Eagles this week.

You made this up didn't you? :D