[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Count down to the first coach to get the axe...

keggerz

Linehan(sp?) seems to be the front runner for getting axed but if so when and if not then who?

I think Al Davis will fire Art Shell one more time just because they sucked so bad last yr :D

I think Shell can be found at his buddy's bed and breakfast...

Mangini is safe this season. Cameron is safe. Is Marvin Lewis rumored to be on the chopping block? Great O, horrible D...and he is a defensive minded coach...

Linehan seems to be the closest thing to the axe.

I think Shell can be found at his buddy's bed and breakfast...

Mangini is safe this season. Cameron is safe. Is Marvin Lewis rumored to be on the chopping block? Great O, horrible D...and he is a defensive minded coach...

Linehan seems to be the closest thing to the axe.

While the bengals are surely sucking it up this yr their Defense has suffered its fair share of injuries....i like lewis so I do hope that he turns it around

I think Marvin Lewis has to finish at least 9-7 not to get the axe.

That team i very close to falling apart IMO. That D is horrendeous and I dont think its the personnel.

they had to move geathers to SLB due to the injuries at LB, that is a hugh part of it but it wont

absolve the coach for all the teams trials and tribulations

Who is responsible for draft selections in CIN? Whomever that is, that's who the ax ought to fall on - be it Lewis or a GM.

They've put together a championship caliber offense, but the D is a complete farce and the embarrassment of the repeated arrests & trouble with the law shows a disturbing lack of any ability to learn from experience, meaning it probably won't stop anytime soon.

Linehan will be the first to go. Part of me feels that Marvin Lewis was put in a position to fail by CIN's poor drafting, but he's lost control of that team and his defenses (supposedly his area of expertise) have ranged from mediocre to terrible. I don't see him staying around.

I think Marvin Lewis has to finish at least 9-7 not to get the axe.

i believe there is zero chance marvin gets the ax, although it wouldn't break my heart. bottom line is that he's filling the seats and still riding the glow of turning around one of the most pathetic runs in NFL history. he would have to tank the rest of this year and next, i predict, before they would fire him. the other option is that he walks by choice if he can't bring some control to this team.