[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brandon Marshall DUI

AtomicCEO

Just came over the news. He was driving erratically, and was pulled over drunk.

I'm starting to worry about this kid. It was his friends who started the fight with the guys who shot Darrent Williams. I think he might be a major troublemaker for the team. He can catch, but the last thing the Broncos need is a drunk thug discipline problem.

Just came over the news. He was driving erratically, and was pulled over drunk.

I'm starting to worry about this kid. It was his friends who started the fight with the guys who shot Darrent Williams. I think he might be a major troublemaker for the team. He can catch, but the last thing the Broncos need is a drunk thug discipline problem.

I think you described a situation for most of the NFL teams out there.

Does he have any other offenses?

Rotowire

Brandon Marshall was arrested on suspicion of DUI Monday morning.

Marshall was arrested on charges of false imprisonment and domestic violence in March, but had that case against him dropped. Still, two run-ins with the law likely mean the league will take a long look at the new charges against Marshall. A conviction could lead to a suspension and/or fine.

Edited by Randall

Here's a twist on the story.

The guys that do the afternoons at KOA AM radio were speculating about Marshall and that he & his entourage apparently were getting into it with the gang punks that police are looking for in the Darrent Williams murder at the night club where they & Williams/Walker crossed paths earlier in that evening. So he may be indirectly tied into that whole situation.

If that's true, and then we add this DUI on top of it & the domestic abuse charges earlier this year, we're starting to get a picture of a very talented kid who could very well cut his own career very short with judgment that is worse than his talent is great.