[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Addai....!

chinatown dragons

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn....!!!! Down 4 pts....got Addai going....he's got harrison......then they bring in KEITH for the TD!!!!!!!

Addai looked like he tweaked something on that one running play. Keith looked good on the TD run though. Tough game.

Wayne owners are pissed Reggie didn't score earlier.

i was lucky enuff to get Keith....course he's on my bench......!!!! all my points are on my bench this week....Big Bens 4 tds.....Holmes...Cotchery.......with Ronnie brown out for the year....Gore struggling only 'gem' i had was Addai...Now may be caught up in that dreaded two headed RBBC!!

Notice how I said I wish no harm on Addai, Ronnie Brown owners have earned a venting period.

Dude, you SAID you wished no harm on him...then you actually wished it. Stop venting over Brown and move on...work the phones man!! We'll help you!

let's see who lines up in the next series of downs.........what are the chances they get another rushing td..this time with addai.....man, i hate fantasy football!!!!!

time to give it up and watch sox in the series and Pats beat up teams....!