[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Addai....!

chinatown dragons

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kenton Keith is a servicable backup and does a good job when given opportunity....but when Addai is healthy, Keith isn't going to put a dent into Addai's carries or redzone touches. I think the Colts were just being cautious with Addai....he was taking the full load early on this year and his running style is going to be tough on him physically, he finishes off runs...and takes some shots. The Colts want him to remain healthy for when they REALLY need him.

Edited by Hitman

No I didn't ignore the thread but it looks like he's just been off not that its a rbbc maybe just wishful thinking :D

Sorry, i forgot that the majority of the thread focuses on people rattling on about RBBC. There is mention that Addai took himself out of the game a few times and was seen walking awkwardly early after a 20+ yard run. He is believed to have suffered some sort of injury.

Joe wasn't 100%. Basically...you lost because he wasn't healthy. Just like you won because Garrard wasn't. :D:D

Nah, I lost because I started Huard instead of Warner or Lemon while Favre was on bye and I had the bright idea of starting my hot waiver pick (Phillip Buchanon) over my steady player Michael Huff. Addai actually did fine scoring-wise. Not stud by any means, but the loss is all on me.