[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tony Kornheiser (sp)

irish

If he mentions how Manning has to prove to Brady and everyone else that he's a good QB too, one more time I might fly down to Jacksonville and beat the sh1t out of him!!! :D

If he mentions how Manning has to prove to Brady and everyone else that he's a good QB too, one more time I might fly down to Jacksonville and beat the sh1t out of him!!! :D

Please get a good kick in for me...I know hate is a strong word, but I really hate that man.

Think you could take him? :D

I'll kick his ass with my shillelagh. :D

Edited by irish

It will take a hell of a beating to make sure it's all out...by the time you're done, he'll look like a banana peel with a combover.

Edited by CowboysDiehard

It will take a hell of a beating to make sure it's all out...by the time you're done, he'll look like a banana peel with a combover.

:D What a great mental image I just got!! :wacko::D

maybe if he used what little straggling hairs he had left on his head to make corn rows, people could call him Corn Heiser, and it might elevate his career; wait, he doesn't have enough hair to make that happen; on 2nd thought, this is really "corny, and I should just shut-up and go to bed, and I will. Good nite!

At least they didn't have some completely random movie star in the booth to talk rugby and shill some completely random movie.

Oh, wait... :D

It wasn't completely random. Obviously Crowe was there to provide millions of football fans something to do between the Conference Championship games and the Superbowl. I mean, the Rugby League game between the Australian Somebodies vs. the English Somebodyelses has already sold 1500 tickets in 37 states and 7 countries! You can't get much more popular then that. Of course that is the same attendance that was at the concession stand behind section 301 last night during half time but that is beside the point.

i like how he said something along these lines: I dont know anything about quinn gray other then he is quinn gray....then followed that up with something about studying up on him at half time instead of doing the PTI piece....hey Tony here is a novel idea, STUDY PRIOR TO THE GAME

and if Tony pulls the no one knows any players on this team line again....just plain horrible