[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tony Kornheiser (sp)

irish

I swear, last year, I would have invited Kornhole to play poker with me, instead of listening to Theisman. Theisman was the end all be all of worthlessness.

But now, I've tasted the sweet release, and I want it again. Kornhole has got to go. He's even starting to drag Jaws down to his level. Jaws in getting worse and worse week after week. He's falling for Kornhole's nonsense, he's arguing with him, and hes starting to think it's ok to say "Wow, I like the way you say 'mate'" to Rusell Crowe. :D Death to ESPN. Seriously. No, SERIOUSLY

I swear, last year, I would have invited Kornhole to play poker with me, instead of listening to Theisman. Theisman was the end all be all of worthlessness.

But now, I've tasted the sweet release, and I want it again. Kornhole has got to go. He's even starting to drag Jaws down to his level. Jaws in getting worse and worse week after week. He's falling for Kornhole's nonsense, he's arguing with him, and hes starting to think it's ok to say "Wow, I like the way you say 'mate'" to Rusell Crowe. :D Death to ESPN. Seriously. No, SERIOUSLY

Sadly, I agree. Tony's radio show was great, but he's beyond terrible as a color guy. I'd rather listen to Theisman brag about how he got a ring by doing a great job of handing the ball off to John Riggins than Kornholer pander to the lowest common denominator in the audience. Seriously, bring Dennis Miller back. At least he was funny every once in a while.

I'd really like to reunite the old ESPN Sunday night crew of Theisman, Maguire, and Patrick. The former two are complete dolts, but their stupidity was actually entertaining. Kornheiser just makes me grit my teeth and roll my eyes.

I'll echo what someone else said earlier..... Why does ESPN think they need the third guy in the booth? Tony K adds nothing of value and hurts the group. His shtick may work on PTI (which I don't watch), but not on MNF. I'd like to see how Jaws and Tirico would do as a tandem.

Bump. :D

I was just wondering who was going to start this week's Tony Kornhole is a jackass thread. I didn't realize it was me. :D

I'm waiting for Jaws to pop Tony in the mouth for Tony telling him he has a mancrush on Cutler.

I thought when he told Jaws that he thought he had a man-crush on Cutler was pretty good. :D

Beat me to it. :D

The mini version of PTI at halftime is such a stupid bit, I wish they would just scrap it. I'd rather watch recaps of the games from yesterday.

The mini version of PTI at halftime is such a stupid bit, I wish they would just scrap it. I'd rather watch recaps of the games from yesterday.

Thats old school..I loved that as a kid..Halftime highlights from sundays game on monday night was great

No matter who they put in the booth there is always a group who complains about it...... personally I think Kornheiser is leap and bounds better than Theisman....... I think many of you may have forgotten how horrendous it was to listen to that egotistical maniac