[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Commish question

Zooty

So my local is all friends who love to take advantage of it.

One owner calls me at 1:45 EST and leaves me a message that he "accidentally" swapped out Portis for Edge when he was changing his defense before the games started.

Do I even need to bother calling him back and explaining that its tough luck for him? It's friendly so if he called me at 1:05 I would have but Portis had just scored his 1st TD. (Half the league was at a wedding and we were sitting in a car with Sirius).

The point difference was 11 and didn't effect his head to head but it's a total points league (he's in 1st BTW).

Your call? :D

So my local is all friends who love to take advantage of it.

One owner calls me at 1:45 EST and leaves me a message that he "accidentally" swapped out Portis for Edge when he was changing his defense before the games started.

Do I even need to bother calling him back and explaining that its tough luck for him? It's friendly so if he called me at 1:05 I would have but Portis had just scored his 1st TD. (Half the league was at a wedding and we were sitting in a car with Sirius).

The point difference was 11 and didn't effect his head to head but it's a total points league (he's in 1st BTW).

Your call? :D

Even in a friendly league, that's tough luck. His fault, he's got to eat it.

Its just funny now. I don't even want to listen to him whine about. :D

He left me a long message explaining why he wouldn't play Edge vs Wash when Portis was up against Arz.

Best part is, he is the reason I had to add a "no tanking" rule.

Pay attention when you put your line-up in :D