[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I hate Dallas Clark

capostatus

that pass goes to wayne and i win

You already got nine catches for 131 yards which was Wayne's best game of the year already. Talk to the Harrison owners who only got three catches for 16 yards.

I just lost in two leagues because they could not keep Wayne below 100 yards.

I hate Dallas Clark because the last couple years I drafted him and he was an injury-prone gimp. This year, of course, I decided he was pretty much undraftable (along with other bums like Randy Moss).

Looks like Vernon Davis is going on my undraftable list for next year, so I'm sure he'll be busting out.

You already got nine catches for 131 yards which was Wayne's best game of the year already. Talk to the Harrison owners who only got three catches for 16 yards.

I just lost in two leagues because they could not keep Wayne below 100 yards.

:D

Thankfully, I got lucky with a big game from Cutler last night (enough of a cushion to allow Wayne to go off and still win) but, why don't they double up on Wayne when you see Harrison just isn't himself?? Oh yeah, cause they have Clark!!

Looks like Vernon Davis is going on my undraftable list for next year, so I'm sure he'll be busting out.

Well it would be year 3 for him so, I'd be modifiying the list to try and reverse your trend :D

I hate Dallas Clark because the last couple years I drafted him and he was an injury-prone gimp. This year, of course, I decided he was pretty much undraftable (along with other bums like Randy Moss).

+1

He was always missing games but even the games he was healthy he was hardly a consistent FF starter. A 5th year TE breakout season :D , just another sign of how crazy this season has been. From Clark's SI player page...

INJURIES

Date Injury

Sep 28, 2007 Quadricep

Sep 21, 2007 Neck

Jan 03, 2007 Knee

Dec 27, 2006 Knee

Dec 20, 2006 Knee

Dec 13, 2006 Knee

Dec 06, 2006 Knee

Nov 29, 2006 Knee

Sep 06, 2006 Concussion

Sep 14, 2005 Concussion

Sep 07, 2005 Concussion

Jan 12, 2005 Back

Jan 05, 2005 Head

Dec 15, 2004 Arm/shoulder

Dec 08, 2004 Calf

Dec 02, 2004 Calf

Sep 22, 2004 Thigh

Jan 14, 2004 Ankle

Jan 07, 2004 Ankle

Dec 31, 2003 Ankle

Dec 24, 2003 Ankle

Dec 17, 2003 Ankle

Dec 10, 2003 Ankle

Dec 03, 2003 Ankle

Nov 30, 2003 Fractured fibula

Nov 26, 2003 Back

Nov 05, 2003 Hamstring

Oct 29, 2003 Hamstring

Oct 22, 2003 Foot

Sep 03, 2003 Thigh

Why would you hate a guy who you could've gotten relatively late in the draft, or even off of waivers in a non-TE-mandatory league? :D

That's kind of why I hate him. 4 years in the league, averaging ~400yds and 4 TDs... over 16 games. All while battling through a litany of injuries.

He has almost as much yardage and 2 more TDs through 6 games. If anyone could've predicted that then they really should consider a change in careers... say, to a fortune teller. :D

That's kind of why I hate him. 4 years in the league, averaging ~400yds and 4 TDs... over 16 games. All while battling through a litany of injuries.

He has almost as much yardage and 2 more TDs through 6 games. If anyone could've predicted that then they really should consider a change in careers... say, to a fortune teller. :D

After watching last year's playoffs and watching him line up in the slot in the pre-season, I could've predicted their desire to use him a lot more this year. That said, predicting his health is an entirely different story.

Talk to the Harrison owners who only got three catches for 16 yards.
Amen to that. :D Last couple years I've had him and it's been a slow decline down. Still love to watch him play, and he still is needed. But fantasy-wise it's frustrating.

that pass goes to wayne and i win

Me too but I'm not starting new threads about it.

I also thought Wayne should have stayed in bounds on one play and dove for that one ball in the endzone. He may not have caught it but thought he could have tried for it. He has great hands.