[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

MJD Limping Now During Garbage Time....

splotchman

That was just stupid, looks like the coach was more worried about the spread than playing smart and calling it a game.

Uh, the spread was 3. . .did he think they could cover 19 in 60 seconds??

And how BAD was that backup QB, Gray or whatever?? Looks like a solid waiver claim to me!!!

Uh, the spread was 3. . .did he think they could cover 19 in 60 seconds??

And how BAD was that backup QB, Gray or whatever?? Looks like a solid waiver claim to me!!!

Uh, I was not referring to the "betting spread" you dumb :D gambling mokey :D I was referring to the score in general, c'mon dance master get it right :wacko:

News: Jaguars RB Maurice Jones-Drew suffered a sprained left knee late in the fourth quarter of a 29-7 loss to the visiting Colts in Week 7. The injury didn't appear too serious, as he walked to the locker room without assistance. He finished with 13 carries for 52 yards and a touchdown, scoring from one yard out in the third quarter. He also caught three passes for 17 yards and returned four kicks for 133 yards.

Analysis: The injury happened with less than two minutes remaining and the Jaguars down by 22, meaning Jones-Drew might've just left as a precaution. For now, we don't think the injury will prove a serious one, but check back later in the week for his status. If healthy, he's a No. 1 Fantasy RB in Week 8 when the Jaguars visit the Buccaneers. He now has four touchdowns in his last three games.

Again, didn't look too serious, but never know.

I appear to be in the minority, but I have Fred Taylor, and while he's nothing special, a starting RB getting the majority of work is a starting RB getting, well.... the majority of work.

So selfishly, a Jones-Drew injury would fare favorably for Fred Taylor and being a Colts fan, an MJD injury would make the Jags weaker which isn't a bad thing.

I appear to be in the minority, but I have Fred Taylor, and while he's nothing special, a starting RB getting the majority of work is a starting RB getting, well.... the majority of work.

So selfishly, a Jones-Drew injury would fare favorably for Fred Taylor and being a Colts fan, an MJD injury would make the Jags weaker which isn't a bad thing.

Yea, we all realize you like injuries that benefit your FF team. To each is own, I just think it's dweebish you feel the need to point it out 5 times every week.

Yea, we all realize you like injuries that benefit your FF team. To each is own, I just think it's dweebish you feel the need to point it out 5 times every week.

zzzzz......

You say sumthin?

It's my soapbox issue and I'll go the grave with it.

People that get all personal and say prayers and the like for a player's injury on a fantasy football website crack me up so I definitely go out of my way to express my own two cents on the topic where relevant.

What can I tell ya? Just the way it is.

But good word - "dweebish".

News: Jaguars RB Maurice Jones-Drew suffered a sprained left knee late in the fourth quarter of a 29-7 loss to the visiting Colts in Week 7. The injury didn't appear too serious, as he walked to the locker room without assistance.

Didn't Ronnie Brown leave the game on his own power with a knee sprain... :D

Didn't Ronnie Brown leave the game on his own power with a knee sprain... :D

The fact that they announced it as a sprain suggests to me that it's probably just that - a sprain. Now there are varying levels of severity to a sprain, but usually when it's an ACL, they call it a "knee injury". There's a field test they can do to see if the knee moves in a certain way that they can pretty much diagnose on the spot if it's an ACL injury. The MRI is done the next day to confirm and to see the extent of the damage.

My guess is he'll be back next week.

Edited by Cunning Runt

zzzzz......

You say sumthin?

It's my soapbox issue and I'll go the grave with it.

People that get all personal and say prayers and the like for a player's injury on a fantasy football website crack me up so I definitely go out of my way to express my own two cents on the topic where relevant.

What can I tell ya? Just the way it is.

But good word - "dweebish".

Is that like "thank you dweebish!" ?