[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lost my game

NoSupe4You

On that sack and fumble on the last play. :D

WOW!! That's brutal!! Sorry bro, there's always next week.

If it makes you feel any better I had already lost in both of my leagues by halftime of the MIA-NE game. Not only did I lose I was beat like a red-headed step child. Tom Brady is the devil.

I was up against Brady in this game. I was down by about a point going into MNF. I had Addai and the other team had Ind Def. Was up by exactly two going into that last drive. Just the fumble and the game is a tie. Just the sack and I win. Really I was cringing every time that POS Gray dropped back to pass.

I was up against Brady in this game. I was down by about a point going into MNF. I had Addai and the other team had Ind Def. Was up by exactly two going into that last drive. Just the fumble and the game is a tie. Just the sack and I win. Really I was cringing every time that POS Gray dropped back to pass.

I'd rather go ahead and get my ass kicked than lose like this.

And also if it makes you feel any better, I remember a game last year when Grossman was playing well and I started him at QB. I literally had my game won as I was a up a couple and my opponent was done. Well, bad Rex showed up, got negative points for me, and I lost by a point.

That totally sucked.

I have a thread going about scoring but I lost by .17. MFL gave Reggie Nelson(my opponent's DB) credit for 5 tackles while NFL.com gave him 4 tackles. Even if they end up changing that tackle to an assist, I'll win, but does MFL do this like Yascrew?

Man this game was absolutely hugh for me. I am second in total points and was playing the #1 in points. We're both in the same division but he had a 2-0 division record and I was 1-1. We both outscored everyone else in the league this week. :D

Lost because Manning and Keith, NOT Addai scored the 2 rushing tds.....Lost by 2....ended my perfect start...and, of course, lost to the team in last place who got their FIRST win against me...

didnt help that I started Eli over Big Ben.....Ronnie got hurt......Crayton was a no show.....and Holmes, Cotchery and Keith were on my bench...

here's hoping that Gore is not injurd, and Addai/Keith don't have the 'split' rest of the year!

Edited by chinatown dragons

Lost because Manning and Keith, NOT Addai scored the 2 rushing tds.....Lost by 2....ended my perfect start...and, of course, lost to the team in last place who got their FIRST win against me...

didnt help that I started Eli over Big Ben.....Ronnie got hurt......Crayton was a no show.....and Holmes, Cotchery and Keith were on my bench...

here's hoping that Gore is not injurd, and Addai/Keith don't have the 'split' rest of the year!

Yeah, with Addai going, that QB sneak by Manning was a killer. I also started the wrong QB (the one on my bench scored 2 points more then Romo) and the wrong DST (the one on my bench scored 1.5 points more then the one I started..)