[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cheer Up Eagles Fans

Menudo

I've visited Pittsbugh a few times and what in the world do they feed them girls? Steak and Potatoes? The girls in Pittsburgh look like cattle grazing on the latest T-bone. SO look in the mirror before you point fingers. WHy don't you and your boys go hogging in the beautiful city of PITT, it won't be hard to find the fatties.

I've visited Pittsbugh a few times and what in the world do they feed them girls? Steak and Potatoes? The girls in Pittsburgh look like cattle grazing on the latest T-bone. SO look in the mirror before you point fingers. WHy don't you and your boys go hogging in the beautiful city of PITT, it won't be hard to find the fatties.

:D

Not to mention that Philadelphia has some of the top colleges in the country. What is your measurement of stupid, genius? I am sure you are a real prize. Now you're late for your 8th grade remedial reading class; get going Timmy Boy.

Fixed. Those Philly colleges seem to do a fine job! :D

Why are you mad at me ? I didn't write the article ? :D

Why are you mad at me ? I didn't write the article ? :D

I am not mad at anyone, its all in fun. I am just stating that apparently certain demographics within the population may skew the results of the survey. That being said, one walk around the city on a beautiful day and you would fall in love at least 10 times with the talent that the city boast.

I am not mad at anyone, its all in fun. I am just stating that apparently certain demographics within the population may skew the results of the survey. That being said, one walk around the city on a beautiful day and you would fall in love at least 10 times with the talent that the city boast.

Oh, I know. I don't live far from there. As for your comments on Pittsburgh chicks, all I know, is that one of my favorite parts of going to Steelers games is checking out the talent. Hot chicks with tied off, stomach showing, tight, Steelers spamshirts does it for me every single time. :D

Not to mention that Philadelphia has some of the top colleges in the country. What is your measurement of stupid genious? I am sure you are a real prize. Now your late for you're 8th grade remedial reading class get going Timmy Boy.

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?show...&hl=genious :D

The girls in Pittsburgh look like cattle grazing on the latest T-bone.

:D CITY BOY :D

Not sure what's funnier, the mental image of cows grazing in a field of steaks, of the mental image of cows trying to nosh out of each other's butts.

Peace

policy

Edited by policyvote

Oh, I know. I don't live far from there. As for your comments on Pittsburgh chicks, all I know, is that one of my favorite parts of going to Steelers games is checking out the talent. Hot chicks with tied off, stomach showing, tight, Steelers spamshirts does it for me every single time. :D

I don't know...I kinda dig the fat bitter lesbian Steeler fans.

:D

Just to be clear, I don't live in Pittsburgh. I actually live about half-way between Pittsburgh & Philadelphia. However, I lean towards Pittsburgh. By saying I lean towards Pittsburgh, I'm not talking about my fan loyalties, the land seriously leans towards Pittsburgh, because of the weight of all of the Championship trophies on that side of the state. I'd like to see Philadelphia finally win something, because it is hard to walk on such uneven ground.